Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hallo,
I have one idea for DJI engineers for app DJI GO4. I nedd record screen with telemetric data. Is possible to save video to local cash, but this is without any telůemetric datas. Now, I use external aplication for screen recorging. But I must start external aplication, start GO4, after fly stop GO4, stop external application. It is boring for me. Is possible implement this to GO4???

Thanks. Tomas.

2018-2-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's there already.
Enable video captions in the app settings.
2018-2-23
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-23 05:31
It's there already.
Enable video captions in the app settings.

Video yes, but telemetry data ne - I need telemetry screens.
2018-2-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is actually a nice suggestion!
2018-2-23
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

it would be handy but time will tell if they implement it.
2018-2-23
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Some Telemetry data are stored in the SRT files of the MP4 or MOV´´s on the card with GPS x and y as the baro values. But it´´s not separate.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tomas, you can enable video caption, when you check the original videos on the PC, the data will exist. If you need the data for the video and it is not convenient to open the original files, you can review the corresponding flight record to get the data. If you need the real-time telemetric data on the video cache, sorry to tell that it doesn't support at the moment, you might need to use the screen recording function of your mobile device. But I will forward your suggestion to our engineers. Thank you.
2018-2-25
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-25 22:32
Tomas, you can enable video caption, when you check the original videos on the PC, the data will exist. If you need the data for the video and it is not convenient to open the original files, you can review the corresponding flight record to get the data. If you need the real-time telemetric data on the video cache, sorry to tell that it doesn't support at the moment, you might need to use the screen recording function of your mobile device. But I will forward your suggestion to our engineers. Thank you.

Thank you for reply, I thing something as screenrecorder. Is useful to see, what GO4 write in statusbar, e.g. Compass errors, flight mode. I was problem with gimbal restart during flight (new firmware solve ut) and I dont´t know, what happened, because original video was stopped and on videocash was video without data.

Please contact engineers.
2018-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules