Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile2 - 7 Pros and 5 Cons
2505 2 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WalkingOnTheStreet
lvl.2
United States

Just made a Pros and Cons video of OSMO Mobile2. It's not like complaining, more like good to know before you purchase this.
I found some youtube videos that complained about the jitter issue, luckily I don't have it on my unit yet. It could be the way of walking which transfers vibrations or shocks while it is filming(just a quick assumption). Hope you enjoy this video!

2018-2-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting watch indeed.
2018-2-23
Use props
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179813 ft
United States

Con #6: Panoramas created in the DJI Go app are at a much smaller resolution than they should be.
Example: When I take a 3x3 Panorama, the resulting image is only 4330x1885 (actual resolution varies a little depending on the pano processed)
Note:  iPhone X Rear Camera produces a single image at 4032x3024 so ALL 9 pics produce a pano that's less overall pixels than 1 single full res image using the regular camera app.
Another Example: 180 degree & 330 degree panos in the several I've done seem to output to around 900px of vertical resolution.  My iPhone X can do 3024px of vertical resolution.  I get that there would be horizontal overlap affecting the horizontal resolution but why wouldn't the vertical resolution be closer to maybe 2800px?
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules