WiFi Problems DJI Spark
4442 3 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeSparkey
lvl.1

Netherlands

have recently became the DJI spark. Of course, very happy with it but I am experiencing an annoying problem.

Every time I Spark Starter should I reset I want him the drone can't find my phone (Andoid Samsung Galaxy S7) very annoying to have to reset each time to the drone.

Anyone have experience with this problem?

I came so much this topic at: https://forum.dji.com/thread-100550-1-1.html But this is an old topic. This is still not fixed?

I already tried the following:
-Other phone (iOS iPhone)
-Reinstalled App
-Updated Firmware but also put back to older firmware.
-Bluetooth, mobile data turned off

All this had no effect!

2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mike, did you link the RC before? You need to reset the wifi to search the wifi of spark in your phone. What is the color of the indicator of your RC? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-23
Use props
MikeSparkey
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-23 18:14
Mike, did you link the RC before? You need to reset the wifi to search the wifi of spark in your phone. What is the color of the indicator of your RC? Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwAVJSbO8Ek&t=7s

Hello,

I don't have a Remote Controll. I have reset the Spark. but the DJI GO 4 app did't find the QR code. i need looking the WiFi Manual every time. and i need to reset the drone every time by start up.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MikeSparkey Posted at 2018-2-24 02:36
Hello,

I don't have a Remote Controll. I have reset the Spark. but the DJI GO 4 app did't find the QR code. i need looking the WiFi Manual every time. and i need to reset the drone every time by start up.

Mike, did you try to use an IOS device for check? If IPhone can search the wifi, please set your spark in custom mode in wifi setting. Please choose 2.4 G as some Android devices do not support 5.8 G.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules