Zenmuse x3 repair
1277 6 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userd6055b9fd8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50259 ft
United States

has anyone had good success sending their camera in for repair? I've sent mine in three times and it's always sent back with the same problem (no image transmission signal). I think they should either actually test it before they send it back or issue me a replacement.
2018-2-23
Use props
Donnie -
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Three times ?  Are you sure its not the RC transmitter or the go app device not working.  Seems odd to me that three times it was sent in with the same problem , Did you send the whole Unit in or just the camera ?
did they list what repairs were completed such as replacing the Video encoder module or anything like that .

donnie
2018-2-23
Use props
Djdummy1
lvl.1
United States

It's not the RC transmitter or the go app device. I've used my other transmitter and three different devices and none of them will get a transmission image. I have tried it with a friend's camera connected to my inspire and it works perfectly. I sent just the camera in and they never list what repairs were attempted even when I contact online support. They just say that the noted indicate that it has been repaired.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Djdummy1 Posted at 2018-2-23 16:57
It's not the RC transmitter or the go app device. I've used my other transmitter and three different devices and none of them will get a transmission image. I have tried it with a friend's camera connected to my inspire and it works perfectly. I sent just the camera in and they never list what repairs were attempted even when I contact online support. They just say that the noted indicate that it has been repaired.

I am terribly sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, could you please provide me with your case number so I can check the case for your situation first?
2018-2-23
Use props
Djdummy1
lvl.1
United States

CAS-1452816-X1C3D8
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Djdummy, thanks for the case number and we apologize for the late response, please reply to admin's post directly next time so that we can get the notification and reply as soon as possible.
I checked these cases, we have made quality evaluation every time and make sure it works before shipping. It is weird the issue still persists. I would recommend to send in the whole device including RC, aircraft body and camera for a thorough diagnosis if possible, appreciate your understanding.
2018-2-26
Use props
Djdummy1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-26 01:54
Hi Djdummy, thanks for the case number and we apologize for the late response, please reply to admin's post directly next time so that we can get the notification and reply as soon as possible.
I checked these cases, we have made quality evaluation every time and make sure it works before shipping. It is weird the issue still persists. I would recommend to send in the whole device including RC, aircraft body and camera for a thorough diagnosis if possible, appreciate your understanding.

Does it say anything other than they tested it before shipping it out? Do they list what repair was done each time?
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules