CRITICAL
794 2 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf72d4711
New
Flight distance : 78114 ft
Brazil

I'm super annoyed with DJI and suspicious with a security of the product purchased. On 12/02 I got an incident with my SPARK, where he with 15% of battery lost a connection with DJI Go with the control via cable OTG, landing in an area of ​​vegetation, causing me the damage of losing expensive equipment and of having extra expenses that were not prepared to have tried to find SPARK. I made a request to evaluate the situation with the technical support of the company and simply said that the problem was mine, my mistake, lack of command; However, it was not evaluated that it is not run, but has not been evaluated, has not been evaluated in an impossible way. I am disappointed with a company, with the service and with a false security that the product behind. I spent a little over $ 250.00 with expenses to look for the drone, fuel for locomotion, because he fell in São Paulo and I am a resident of Rio de Janeiro. I'M DECEIVED.
2018-2-23
Use props
Greg Glasson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

You do know that OTG is not supported, right?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for the case, mate, it must be painful. I acquired your case number via the email. According to the case log, the data had been evaluated and the result had been sent. Have you received it? Please check your email, if there are any doubts on the result, please send your concern back. Thank you.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules