Middle two lights on the Mavic Air Battery
1407 4 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bowen Yu
New

United States

Hi, one of my Mavic Air Batteries has the two middle lights on for days. I am not sure how it happened exactly, but it's related to the firmware update. When I put it on the aircraft, the RC shows me "Battery error", and doesn't allow it to fly. I've seen some solution for the battery of Mavic Pro, like use PC DJI Assistant to deal with the inconsistent issue of the hardware. I tried to follow, but whenever I try to make the upgrade, it always fails because the battery power is less then 50% (though I have charged it for 3 hours, and the hub shows the stable green light). So anything I can do to save that battery? Thank you!
2018-2-24
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

What worked for me with the Mavic was to put another battery on and go back to the previous FW . I then could boot up the Mavic with the affected battery and finally updated FW after that .
2018-2-24
Use props
Bowen Yu
New

United States

rydfree41 Posted at 2018-2-24 14:14
What worked for me with the Mavic was to put another battery on and go back to the previous FW . I then could boot up the Mavic with the affected battery and finally updated FW after that .

Thank you for your reply! How did you roll the FW back to the previous version? I see this on Youtube. Looks pretty complicated.
2018-2-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rydfree41 Posted at 2018-2-24 14:14
What worked for me with the Mavic was to put another battery on and go back to the previous FW . I then could boot up the Mavic with the affected battery and finally updated FW after that .

Great advice!   
2018-2-24
Use props
Timok
New
Russia

Bowen Yu Posted at 2018-2-24 16:13
Thank you for your reply! How did you roll the FW back to the previous version? I see this on Youtube. Looks pretty complicated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpYaBQ6scE

Hello.
Please tell me which version of .bin was downloaded from github? Did it help you fix the battery?
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules