Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware updates for the Spark
4177 3 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

Can any admins give any indication when the spark may be getting another feature/firmware update? It's been about 3 months since the last one now.
2018-2-25
Use props
fans99d24711
lvl.2
United States

Also, could there be an official permanent post that shows the latest version of all firmware and app versions so we could easily compare to the info supplied by the ac.
D9373321-AFF8-410C-B1E2-61D9441BAE02.jpeg
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans99d24711 Posted at 2018-2-25 09:46
Also, could there be an official permanent post that shows the latest version of all firmware and app versions so we could easily compare to the info supplied by the ac.

Hi, there. I have no idea about the new firmware. And you can check the latest firmware info in the release note from our website: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2018-2-26
Use props
palermo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207192 ft
Cyprus

I did upgrade both Spark and RC successfully thru GO4 on Ipad. Process was straightforward and fast enough. I did calibrate compass and IMU after upgrade. First fly was done by an Android phone LG5 and official android app connection was wifi,  close to a tall building out of city. Spark went 20m high and 10m far and lost connection to phone , RC did work , but connection not recovered. I could land safely with RC, no issues. Second take off was strange Spark won't fly above than half meter from ground, I did repeat it , second was even worst , no landing procedure just hit ground...

I did take out passive reflector to antenna and clean sensors on bottom,  turn on/off spark and fly again with mod app , flight was successful no issue , no strange behaviour.

2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules