the plane is disconnecting when flying
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8320b3a2
lvl.2
Canada

Since i upgrade to the lates firmware on the plane and the controller, theon my ipadmini with DJgo i often get a disconnect message so i do not see the camera
2018-2-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try relinking first
2018-2-25
Use props
fans8320b3a2
lvl.2
Canada

sorry for this naive question i am a french guy from up north when you say relink ywhat do yo mean
2018-2-25
Use props
fans8320b3a2
lvl.2
Canada

sorry for this naive question i am a french guy from up north when you say relink ywhat do yo mean
2018-2-25
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Look up relinking process for drone and remote in the manual.
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please refer this tutorial video and try to link RC.

2018-2-26
Use props
fans8320b3a2
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-26 01:38
Hi there, please refer this tutorial video and try to link RC.

https://youtu.be/GNIqifYefow

I did relink the drone with the controller i got the disconnect effect. By the way when we are outside with ho way to connect to wifi, we are in trouble and unable to fly in some zones. This is very anoying
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8320b3a2 Posted at 2018-2-26 07:16
I did relink the drone with the controller i got the disconnect effect. By the way when we are outside with ho way to connect to wifi, we are in trouble and unable to fly in some zones. This is very anoying

How far will you get the disconnected message? How about adjusting the antennas? Regarding the WiFi, the drone can fly without internet, just make sure you have cached the map in advance. Please feel free to correct me if I failed to understand your meaning.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans8320b3a2
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-2 00:42
How far will you get the disconnected message? How about adjusting the antennas? Regarding the WiFi, the drone can fly without internet, just make sure you have cached the map in advance. Please feel free to correct me if I failed to understand your meaning.

I did adjust the antenna. In fact what is happening is: I put on my controler then my plane . Everything seems fine, i see the camera and then if i try to make an adjustment on the DJIgo application it says disconnect. Or i lift off and 10 seconds latter it says disconnect. It happen right after i update the applications. I do think that you should make it easier so that when we update something we do not have to redo everything in order to be abble to fly don't you think
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans8320b3a2 Posted at 2018-3-2 07:21
I did adjust the antenna. In fact what is happening is: I put on my controler then my plane . Everything seems fine, i see the camera and then if i try to make an adjustment on the DJIgo application it says disconnect. Or i lift off and 10 seconds latter it says disconnect. It happen right after i update the applications. I do think that you should make it easier so that when we update something we do not have to redo everything in order to be abble to fly don't you think

May I know what's the current aircraft, controller, and APP version? What's the OS of your iPad? We've met some issue about the IOS 11.2.5 and have fixed in the latest APP version. Please check whether it is same to you.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules