3075 12 2018-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0a27ac05
lvl.1

Canada

Hello friends,

My RC is acting weird, lagging alot

The receiver led light on the RONIN-M blinks from green to red.
I have all firmwares up to date according to the Gimbal software, im reading on the forums some other ppl got the same problems, talking about the RC firmware not the same as the receiver on the RONIN-M.

but if thats the problem i should have a firmware update for the RC ?

here is a snapshot of the DJI app while RC is connected

please help !!

thanks

Screen Shot 1.png
2018-2-25
Use props
fans0a27ac05
lvl.1

Canada

and also here is a screenshot from the DJI APP while RONIN is plugged...Remote controller is at 1.1.0.20 and Receiver is at 1.1.015...is that normal ???

thanks
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans0a27ac05 Posted at 2018-2-25 18:05
and also here is a screenshot from the DJI APP while RONIN is plugged...Remote controller is at 1.1.0.20 and Receiver is at 1.1.015...is that normal ???

thanks

For the Start/Stop, did you update that firmware? A red light can be an indication of a low voltage. Is the battery getting old in the remote? Please send me a personal message so we can troubleshoot here.
2018-3-2
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

i think that it's a problem to firmware update. on the release note of the Ronin M, the rc transmitter firmware should be the 1.1.0.21 but on the dji win mac app the firmware still at 1.1.0.20 up to date. The bind led still change from red to green as you can see in this video, and under the comment, the main user has solved updating the good firmware on the Rc transmitter. So, probably at 100% there's an error between the receiver firmware on ronin and the transmitter ronin. I think that's a bug on the 2.5 dji assistant program that don't allow to upgrade the rc transmitter:

2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

here's the release not from ronin m

Ronin-M Release Notes
http://www.dji.com/product/ronin-m
Copyright © 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved. 1
Date : 2017.07.12
IMU Firmware : V 1.4
GCU Firmware : V 1.7
DJI Assistant App iOS : V 1.1.28
DJI Ronin Assistant App Android : V 1.0.7
PC Assistant V 2.5
MAC Assistant V 2.5
Remote Controller Firmware V1.1.0.21
Internal Receiver Firmware V1.1.0.15
User Manual V 1.6
What’s New?
GCU firmware v1.7, PC/Mac Assistant v2.5.
 Added support for Remote Start/Stop firmware updating.
 Added Thumbwheel support.
2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

After forwarded the issue to dji support, a good people help me, and solved my problem. Now everything works well! I confirm that the issue is located in dji assistant that doesn't allow to upgrade the transmitter firmware to 1.1.0.21. now everything it's OK!!!
2018-3-9
Use props
NikolaiZ1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2399698 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ale_Zakko Posted at 2018-3-9 14:23
After forwarded the issue to dji support, a good people help me, and solved my problem. Now everything works well! I confirm that the issue is located in dji assistant that doesn't allow to upgrade the transmitter firmware to 1.1.0.21. now everything it's OK!!!

I’m having the same Trouble what steps did you take to fix this ?
2018-3-18
Use props
pedmod1
New
Australia

Hello DJI I also have the same problem... I cant get the firmware v1.1.0.21on the PC assistant 2.5...

what do I need to do??

Please
2018-4-13
Use props
theperfectline
lvl.1

New Zealand

How did you fix it?
2018-4-18
Use props
Robter
lvl.1

I also have a problem with the remote controller. How do i fix it?
2018-6-2
Use props
tenser
lvl.1

United States

what does it mean everything is ok? how did you install the newest firmware??? if not thru the assistant how??? can you elaborate??
2018-9-29
Use props
tenser
lvl.1

United States

Here the steps:

1 connect your ronin m transmitter to your pc via usb and fire it up.

2 after Windows ricognized the transmitter, open the latest dji assistant, in this case the 2.5.

3 login with your email and password and go to the update menu.

4 inside the specific upgrade firmware menu tipe with your keyboard "door".

5 a new pop up will appear and you have to type into user and password the word "ronin"

6 this allow to force dji assistant to unlock the latest transmitter version to 1.1.0.21 !!

7 follow the intruction and that's it! Don't be afraid if the update fail first time. This procedure first erase the transmitter firmware. redo the same procedure and dji assistant will install the latest firmware 1.1.0.21 Do the calibration and ronin will works PERFECT!!!
2018-9-30
Use props
Phwee
New
Flight distance : 5587 ft
United Kingdom

tenser Posted at 2018-9-30 10:01
Here the steps:

1 connect your ronin m transmitter to your pc via usb and fire it up.

AMAZING thank you
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules