Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 aerial filming in Hong Kong
2143 14 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iadrian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1270764 ft
Hong Kong

Inspire 1 & Phantom 2:

Phantom 3:

Some points that I can share after using phantom2, phantom 3 and inspire 1

- Suprisingly, the footage from the phantom 3 is as sharp and detailed as inspire 1.
- Phantom 2's footage is a slighty distorded mainly because of GoPro's wide angle camera.

- Inspire 1 is able to fly smoothly in any circumstances, while phantom 3 is a little bit unstable when facing strong wind due to its small size.
- Inspire 1 is too bulky to carry and travel to other places, especially the size is enormous and gigantic
- Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 are light weight, it is good to bring it for traveling and pre-fly setup is easier than inspire 1.

**in addition to greater stability and wind resistance, the Inspire can fly quite a bit faster and further, especially with the new firmware. ** (added by Mike-the-cat)

- In terms of the weight and size, Inspire 1 has more flexibility on the camera angle as it is able to turn 360 degrees.
- Meanwhile, phantom 2 and 3, there is a chance that the camera may reach the propellers, so it might ruined the footage when the camera is tilted upwards.   

Anyways, please enjoy these videos

If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to comment below or in my youtube channel
2015-5-3
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Very nice. Agree with the comparison with the Inspire and the Phantom. They complement each other very well for the reasons you outlined. If I could have an option of the equivalent of a standard 50mm lens as an option for the Inspire it would be perfect.

Going back to your YouTube link to watch again, but this time on a large screen TV  .

2015-5-3
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-3 17:09
Very nice. Agree with the comparison with the Inspire and the Phantom. They complement each other ve ...

thanks, the video for phantom 3 is able to watch in 4k, the quality is just outstanding lol
2015-5-3
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Very nice to see these and be able to compare the models..If only the rest of DJI went so smooth.
2015-5-3
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting footage, thanks for the Post.
2015-5-3
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

rodger Posted at 2015-5-3 23:03
Interesting footage, thanks for the Post.

my pleasure, hope it actually helps
2015-5-3
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

iadrian Posted at 2015-5-4 00:46
my pleasure, hope it actually helps

Yes it is enjoyable keep posting, we all enjoy
2015-5-3
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.2

United States

Great footage! The image quality makes sense between the two since they have the same camera and all.
2015-5-3
Use props
Airosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

awesome work.
2015-5-4
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful videos!

Agree with your points. I'd add that in addition to greater stability and wind resistance, the Inspire can fly quite a bit faster and further, especially with the new firmware. There are lightweight backpack options for the Inspire: see http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8207

No doubt it is easier to carry a P2/3 around!
2015-5-4
Use props
corso_tony
lvl.2

United States

Good info...thanks for sharing.  I have the Phantom 2+ now...debating on the 3 or going with the Inspire.  From what I read, there is little difference between the camera on both models (not video)  
2015-5-5
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2015-5-5 12:54
Beautiful videos!

Agree with your points. I'd add that in addition to greater stability and wind r ...

Thanks for the suggestions !!

2015-5-6
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

corso_tony@yaho Posted at 2015-5-5 23:09
Good info...thanks for sharing.  I have the Phantom 2+ now...debating on the 3 or going with the Ins ...

you should get the inspire 1 instead !
2015-5-27
Use props
justin.mah
lvl.1

Canada

I like the inspiring music!! What is it called?
2015-5-27
Use props
iadrian
lvl.2
Hong Kong

justin.mah Posted at 2015-5-27 23:46
I like the inspiring music!! What is it called?

Audiomachine - Breath and Life

Hope you enjoy my video
2015-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules