In custom stick settings remote, cannot start engines with 2 sticks
941 6 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cor T K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14144 ft
Netherlands

When using custom stick settings on the remote of Mavic air I cannot start engines with 2 sticks anymore. What am I doing wrong. Anyone knows the solution? Thank you, Cor
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cor, just to verify, is it the "Stick Mode" that you changed? If yes, the default method for starting the motors might not work, and it varies from your sticks settings. We recommend using Mode 2 (left throttle) in most cases. If you insist customing the sticks, you can try the auto takeoff function on the app.
If you just change the Button Customization on the app and it doesn't work, please also check your stick mode, or provide me the screenshot of the RC settings and the operating video. Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
Cor T K
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 00:34
Cor, just to verify, is it the "Stick Mode" that you changed? If yes, the default method for starting the motors might not work, and it varies from your sticks settings. We recommend using Mode 2 (left throttle) in most cases. If you insist customing the sticks, you can try the auto takeoff function on the app.
If you just change the Button Customization on the app and it doesn't work, please also check your stick mode, or provide me the screenshot of the RC settings and the operating video. Thank you.

Thank you for you reply
I did a recording of the settings I do. (see link to video)
Starting de engines on the remote does not work anymore. (CSC)
Why do you think CSC  might not work in the custom settings mode?Best regards,
Cor

2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cor T K Posted at 2018-2-27 01:40
My screen recording

Thank you for you reply

Yes, the CSC doesn't work when it is in custom stick mode in case it causes a confliction.
2018-2-27
Use props
Cor T K
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 03:15
Yes, the CSC doesn't work when it is in custom stick mode in case it causes a confliction.

Thanks for your answer. Clear. It is really disappointing that you can't use CSC in this situation.
2018-2-27
Use props
djiuser_WGchSiK0VdBI
New

Poland

Now it launches like this.
2023-2-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does that correspond with the stick positions for max descent, max reverse and either max CW yaw & max left OR max CCW yaw & max right?
2023-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules