Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pippo41
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15230 ft
France

Hello everybody,
could someone explain to me how recover HDR Pictures from my MavicAir
I select HDR and take pictures; all I can find is a set of 3 individual pictures (0; -1; +1 EV) but not the final HDR.
Where should i look or what should I do to obtain the HDR.
Thanks guys
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, will it happen that you had selected AEB accidentally? If no, please try to refresh the firmware and reinstall the DJI GO 4 app, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If the issue persists, please provide me with a video of the operating video and the screenshot of the firmware info (General Settings--About), I will forward it to our engineers to check. Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
Will Lingerfelt
New

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 00:47
Hi there, will it happen that you had selected AEB accidentally? If no, please try to refresh the firmware and reinstall the DJI GO 4 app, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If the issue persists, please provide me with a video of the operating video and the screenshot of the firmware info (General Settings--About), I will forward it to our engineers to check. Thank you.

I'm also having this issue.. refreshed firmware to the latest using DJI Assistant
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Will Lingerfelt Posted at 2018-7-2 20:39
I'm also having this issue.. refreshed firmware to the latest using DJI Assistant

Sorry to know about this, could you please provide me with the info I required above, I would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you.
2018-7-4
Use props
TheCenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50463 ft
Czechia

Same thing, actually thought that it was normal and fused it on computer
2018-7-4
Use props
JasNwt
New
Flight distance : 1010 ft