Trying to give DJI money, but DJI won't let me (Mavic Air)
733 12 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iron Emu
lvl.1
United States

You release a brand new drone and the ONLY drone that does not have DJI Care for 50% off for DJI Select Membership is the newest drone???? I am trying to compute how that would occur in my head from a business standpoint but the logical sectors fo my brain simply cannot process it.

Are you wanting DJI Select members and brand new customers of DJI to pay full price for coverage??? Mavic Air is not on the list to be selected nor does the singular generic code for 50% off work when you try to apply. Is this to promote us giving money to State Farm for Insurance????

Should I call DJI and your agents on the phone will fix this massive oversight if it is an oversight???
2018-2-26
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Well they're trying to get as much $$$ as they can while the MA is still fairly new...
2018-2-26
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

State Farm IS the way to go. In my humble opinion
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thudd Posted at 2018-2-26 08:09
State Farm IS the way to go. In my humble opinion

Why won't DJI offer DJI Care Refresh.
2018-2-26
Use props
BlueSkies99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-2-26 08:26
Why won't DJI offer DJI Care Refresh.

They do offer it.  You just can't use the DJI Select membership to get a 50% discount on it yet.
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BlueSkies99 Posted at 2018-2-26 09:05
They do offer it.  You just can't use the DJI Select membership to get a 50% discount on it yet.

Oh, I see thanks for clarifying. What else does DJI Select membership get you 50% off?
2018-2-26
Use props
Iron Emu
lvl.1
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-2-26 09:44
Oh, I see thanks for clarifying. What else does DJI Select membership get you 50% off?

50% off DJI Care on seemingly all prosumer/consumer drones EXCEPT the DJI Mavic Air
2018-2-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Iron Emu Posted at 2018-2-26 09:57
50% off DJI Care on seemingly all prosumer/consumer drones EXCEPT the DJI Mavic Air

So you don't get any discount off of buying a new drone from the DJI Online Store?
2018-2-26
Use props
Iron Emu
lvl.1
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-2-26 10:12
So you don't get any discount off of buying a new drone from the DJI Online Store?

As far as the Mavic Air goes? Nope. I ordered from DJI Store....my first and New Mavic Air, Then I got the DJI Select Membership for the 50% off. You then get coupons in your account, coupons you do not see and are pointless products for you. 20% off accessories and 50% off DJI Care, so I figured I would use that to get a battery for 20% off for my Air and 50% off for the DJI Care.

I select the 50% off Care and the Mavic Air is nowhere on the list and the code shown is invalid if used for the Air. THEN the 20% off is for random stuff DJI allows you to use on god knows what. With my new Mavic Air my 20% off choices were a Phantom 3, a Phantom 4, a Remote for a Phantom, a DJI CrystalSky display, a Mavic Pro battery. That's it, NOTHING I would want. Do not waste money on DJI Select until at least the care aspect is addressed.

If you buy the Air today, you will pay full price $89 for added DJI Care Refresh
2018-2-26
Use props
cspain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Yeah, they'll take your money on DJI Select, but then you find out later it is useless for anything Air related. If I wanted a discount on some Phantom battery or a new Spark remote or some other product I don't own, I'd be golden. Customer service is terrible. At least DJI makes good hardware, maybe they have to given how much customer service sucks. I don't think they really read your emails and just send out stock replies.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Iron, sorry to tell that DJI Select's coupons don't fit for Mavic Air at the moment, but the coupons for accessories and DJI Care Refresh Coupons will be available for Mavic Air soon, please kindly wait patiently, thank you for your support.
2018-2-26
Use props
BlueSkies99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-26 22:30
Iron, sorry to tell that DJI Select's coupons don't fit for Mavic Air at the moment, but the coupons for accessories and DJI Care Refresh Coupons will be available for Mavic Air soon, please kindly wait patiently, thank you for your support.

A little late to make use of it.  I've already bought my Air, Refresh, and extra battery.  Don't need anything else.  I won't be making the mistake of getting Select again.
2018-3-2
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

If you think they are hard to give money to on a new device, wait until you ask them to fix a problem with a device you've already purchased.  In my experience, they will stop responding entirely.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules