Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Now you see it, now you don't
650 11 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

Using Osmo with iPhone 6S.
DIsplay on phone shows grey screen and not camera feed. I've cleared video cache and that works but only ocassionally.  SOmetimes, display shows for 10-15 seconds then drops out and goes back to the grey screen.

This is a growing frustration as I use this for work and it is incredibly unstable.
2018-2-26
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

You didn't say which flavor of Osmo you're using, but regardless, try to isolate the problem to Osmo or iPhone.  Try a different phone in the Osmo to see if you get the same problem.
2018-2-26
Use props
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-26 10:32
You didn't say which flavor of Osmo you're using, but regardless, try to isolate the problem to Osmo or iPhone.  Try a different phone in the Osmo to see if you get the same problem.

I'm a newbie, lol. It's just the "Osmo".  At least that's what's printed on the handle. Not an Osmo Plus, etc. Osmo Gimbal?
I'll try a second phone and troubleshoot it from there. Thanks!
2018-2-26
Use props
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

I'm a newbie, lol. It's just the "Osmo".  At least that's what's printed on the handle. Not an Osmo Plus, etc. Osmo Gimbal?
2018-2-26
Use props
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

2018-2-26
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
United States

SeaColony Posted at 2018-2-26 10:44

Boy you are a Newbie . Three responses to my post?  Gets you a lot of points with this forum.    Good luck with the problem - I hope it turns out to be something easy.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SeaColony, please refer to StanfordWebbie's suggestion to try another mobile device, if the issue persists, please help to verify if the original footage in SD card has the same problem? Thank you.
2018-2-26
Use props
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-26 10:46
Boy you are a Newbie . Three responses to my post?  Gets you a lot of points with this forum.    Good luck with the problem - I hope it turns out to be something easy.

OH, WOW! Not sure what I did there, lol. I must have broke the innerweb!
2018-2-27
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
United States

SeaColony Posted at 2018-2-27 05:49
OH, WOW! Not sure what I did there, lol. I must have broke the innerweb!

No problem.  I maintain a bunch of websites here in California.  I often tell users that problems like what you  experienced are simply due to a loose nut between the chair back and the keyboard.  
2018-2-27
Use props
SeaColony
lvl.1
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-27 07:19
No problem.  I maintain a bunch of websites here in California.  I often tell users that problems like what you  experienced are simply due to a loose nut between the chair back and the keyboard.

Stealing it
2018-2-27
Use props
Muircr
New

United Kingdom

SeaColony Posted at 2018-2-26 10:43
I'm a newbie, lol. It's just the "Osmo".  At least that's what's printed on the handle. Not an Osmo Plus, etc. Osmo Gimbal?

I see this is an older post but as a newbie I am having same problem and wondered if you could advise what was causing your problem.  Seem to be going round in circles getting nowhere fast.
2018-9-29
Use props
BrianoftheSea
lvl.1
United States

Muircr Posted at 2018-9-29 09:09
I see this is an older post but as a newbie I am having same problem and wondered if you could advise what was causing your problem.  Seem to be going round in circles getting nowhere fast.

Hey there! So sorry for the delay in responding. This got buried in my regular email. I don't know what the proper fix is, but if you literally take a small piece of tape and cover the sensor on the OSMO, it literally works like a charm. No idea on the rhyme or reason behind this, but I needed to get mine up and running in a hurry for an event and that did the trick!
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules