Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anybody here still having problems with MAVIC AIR(RESOLVED)
2760 22 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keiser08
Captain
Flight distance : 446355 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm really satisfied with My Phantom 4 and Mavic PRO.

Recently got the Mavic Air and feeling buyers remorse. The video connection is pretty bad even in open space(i have the most updated firmware because I thought it will fix it, I also tried all wifi connections. I read in a post to reinstall both RC and Aircraft but when I'm connected it only show blank space, I tried it for both Mac and Windows. Anybody having same issues as me?

2018-2-26
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 7455610 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I've had bad video on my iPhone6.  Changed video transmission to 5.8GHz and controller video is much better.
2018-2-26
Use props
Eduardo0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Not a single issue and enjoying it every minute.
2018-2-26
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Nope....no issues. Did u try a custom channel? Works really well....even my Phantom 4 Pro gets crappy image transmission where I live so switching to a custom channel works great especially 5.8
2018-2-26
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 2417297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nope, best DJI launch yet. Everything works as expected, range is pretty good, rock steady feed and good video.
2018-2-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

No issues on my side either.
2018-2-26
Use props
I am Sparkacus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94626 ft
United Kingdom

None whatsoever. Great drone!
2018-2-26
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Can you be more specific about your issues.  Phone, distance, environment, weather, etc.
2018-2-26
Use props
Just For Fun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337779 ft
United States

Issues with some images but besides that everything else has been great i am coming from the spark so the whole connection dropout is not in the same ballpark. Flies great in comparison to spark especially in gps mode when the spark would cruise at a blazing 6mph.
2018-2-26
Use props
Mavic Ace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you connecting with a cable?
2018-2-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 6342851 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

You really shouldn’t be having issues, it doesn’t seem common so maybe if you give details of setup we might be able to help.
2018-2-26
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

No problems, cool pocket drone !!
2018-2-26
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

re-link RC and AC, I'd try method 2

2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Keiser, just a word of confirming, the antennas on the drone have fully unfolded, right? Please check and try to select a channel with less noise on the WiFi Settings, try another connecting cable, or fly in another place. Besides, please also take a look at the original videos on the drone and see if it also has the same issue. For the firmware refreshing, please ensure that you had downloaded the latest DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.2.845 on the official website. Please refresh the firmware and try again. If it doesn't help, please provide us a video for a better confirmation. Thank you.
2018-2-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2133671 ft
Netherlands

So far it feels like they did a good job on the MA release.
2018-2-26
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thank you everyone for your comment. I feel better now. I'm glad it is working good for almost all of you.
2018-2-28
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-26 21:11
Hi Keiser, just a word of confirming, the antennas on the drone have fully unfolded, right? Please check and try to select a channel with less noise on the WiFi Settings, try another connecting cable, or fly in another place. Besides, please also take a look at the original videos on the drone and see if it also has the same issue. For the firmware refreshing, please ensure that you had downloaded the latest DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.2.845 on the official website. Please refresh the firmware and try again. If it doesn't help, please provide us a video for a better confirmation. Thank you.

Hi DJI Thor. It is fully unfolded. I will try your advise and will get back on you. Thank you!
2018-2-28
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only issue I've had is when I fly it indoors at the church gym. When it gets close to an exterior wall where it gets a small GPS signal, it keeps bouncing back and forth between GPS and ATTI mode and acts a little wonky. It would be nice if you could switch it into ATTI mode like you can on the P4P. In the meantime, I just stay away from the walls. As a side note, my Spark doesn't do it.
2018-2-28
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-2-28 11:08
The only issue I've had is when I fly it indoors at the church gym. When it gets close to an exterior wall where it gets a small GPS signal, it keeps bouncing back and forth between GPS and ATTI mode and acts a little wonky. It would be nice if you could switch it into ATTI mode like you can on the P4P. In the meantime, I just stay away from the walls. As a side note, my Spark doesn't do it.

Good to know. Hopefully firmware will fix that.
2018-2-28
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>

This was fixed with firmware upgrade and also formatting and changing the battery of my Iphone 6.
2018-3-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

keiser08 Posted at 2018-3-23 09:29
This was fixed with firmware upgrade and also formatting and changing the battery of my Iphone 6.

This is good news, thank you for sharing it!
2018-3-23
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-23 09:56
This is good news, thank you for sharing it!

Welcome! It actually make sense now. Around the month mavic air came out Apple released a new firmware that slows down iphone's with old battery which caused my Iphone 6 to lag when I was flying my Mavic air and Mavic pro. After replacing my battery and updating my firmware everything was resolved.
2018-3-23
Use props
m1shootr
First Officer
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

No issues here. Works as advertised.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules