Remote Control Battery Needed
5883 15 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Has anyone been sucessful in finding a battery for a P3P GL300C remote contoller? My R/C is out of warrenty and won't charge. I have taken it apart and tried the "hard boot" but to no avail. I thought before buying a whole new remote I would try to locate a battery but that has proven to be imposible so far.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to tell you that the RC battery is not available for sale now. Please kindly start a case and send it in for repair: https://www.dji.com/support Due to the RC has been out of warranty, repair fees need to pay, please kindly note and understand.
2018-2-26
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Youtube video here. There are several parts to watch. There are more videos but if I was out of warranty, I’d be doing this.

Jeff
2018-2-27
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
United States

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-2-27 03:15
YouTube video Youtube video here. There are several parts to watch. There are more videos but if I was out of warranty, I’d be doing this.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff Millard..I have watched these videos and have searched for the same GENS ACE battery he used but cannot find the one with the four leads (two red:two black) plus balance plug like he is using.
2018-2-27
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
Netherlands

T3rdEye Posted at 2018-2-27 13:56
Thank you Jeff Millard..I have watched these videos and have searched for the same GENS ACE battery he used but cannot find the one with the four leads (two red:two black) plus balance plug like he is using.

T3rdEye i watched that video a while ago did he not modify the wires by joining extra wires to the battery wires
2018-2-27
Use props
tompahr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1653848 ft
Croatia

In this video you have complete explanation how to change RC battery, with the parts that are needed!
2018-2-27
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

I successfully repaired my RC (GL300A) early in July last year. I replaced the defective DJI battery  with a GensAce 3500 mAh 2S1P RxTx battery (and an external balance plug was integrated, see photos). The balance plug is easily accessible outside the case.

GensAce 2S1P battery

GensAce 2S1P battery

RC unit with replacement battery installed

RC unit with replacement battery installed

SkyRC LiPo batery tester & balancer

SkyRC LiPo batery tester & balancer
2018-2-28
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
United States

FlanniganFlyer Posted at 2018-2-27 16:26
T3rdEye i watched that video a while ago did he not modify the wires by joining extra wires to the battery wires

FlanniganFlyer..Correct he did.  What I was referring to was finding a the same battery he used that has the four wires attached to the battery to splice the DJI battery pigtail too.. I have since found a few sites but they were sold out and will notify me when in stock again.
2018-2-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

T3rdEye Posted at 2018-2-28 10:27
FlanniganFlyer..Correct he did.  What I was referring to was finding a the same battery he used that has the four wires attached to the battery to splice the DJI battery pigtail too.. I have since found a few sites but they were sold out and will notify me when in stock again.

T3rdEye I purchased this battery a couple of months ago with the intention of modding my controller but I received a new controller from DJI so there was no need, I would consider sell you it for purchase cost + postage
2018-2-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2018-2-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-26 23:21
I'm sorry to tell you that the RC battery is not available for sale now. Please kindly start a case and send it in for repair: https://www.dji.com/support Due to the RC has been out of warranty, repair fees need to pay, please kindly note and understand.

You should probably figure out what the cost is if you're going to recommend this to people, being that it wastes their time if it's outrageously expensive.
2018-2-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa Posted at 2018-2-28 12:31
You should probably figure out what the cost is if you're going to recommend this to people, being that it wastes their time if it's outrageously expensive.

Maybe you haven’t read my post correctly, as it says (cost price) those who have done research into purchasing one of these batteries would know that price, from a reputable dealer,the concern is the postage cost as T3rdEye does not have a country attached to his profile,
2018-3-1
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
United States

FlanniganFlyer Posted at 2018-2-28 11:52
[view_image]
T3rdEye I purchased this battery a couple of months ago with the intention of modding my controller but I received a new controller from DJI so there was no need, I would consider sell you it for purchase cost + postage

FlanniganFlyer..Thank you so much for your offer but I have located a GenAce battery.
Again, thank you for your attention and kindness.
2018-3-1
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
United Kingdom

T3rdEye Posted at 2018-3-1 14:11
FlanniganFlyer..Thank you so much for your offer but I have located a GenAce battery.
Again, thank you for your attention and kindness.

I hope your back in the air soon
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa Posted at 2018-2-28 12:31

The repair cost can be confirmed after the local team received the unit and did damage assessment. You can estimate in advance: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules