Flight distance
759 4 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3f98084
New
Flight distance : 682323 ft
United States

I was hoping someone could help me correct or if need be repair my P3 Stan.. When I first purchased my P3S, I could get a distance of @ 1620 ft. after a few DJI updates and a crash that distance was reduced to @ 700 ft. I had to replace the gimbal and camera after the crash, once done I tested my P3S and everything was working according to factory spects. with the exception I could no longer fly further than 700 ft. away in any direction. I have tried range extenders with NO improvement. Since my P3 Stan. works perfectly in every other way, I was wondering if there is some way I could fix the problem and return to @ 1620 foot distance or does it need to be send to DJI for repair and if so would it be worth the expense or would it be better to purchase a new P3 Standard?
2018-2-26
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

I'm interested in this topic as well. I don't know how to fix it but I would like to know how
2018-2-26
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

why not just roll back to the old Apps? if ur warranty are out...just use the old russian app to fly
2018-2-26
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

There are antenna in the legs of the drone itself. Check those. If you really are only getting 700ft distances, no matter where you fly, you may need to have your drone serviced.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it is not suggested to take apart at your end, I'd suggest to send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules