Phantom pro 4 Tx power button not working
899 3 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

Hey all, just as the title says the power button on the Tx is whacked. You try to double tap and it just stays with four lights on, never goes to the climbing sequence of lights. If you play with it enough it will eventually come on and stay on. Anyone replaced the power button or dug into an issue like this?

Thanks.

Brian

2018-2-26
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The correct sequence using the power button is to press it once and release, then press it again and hold for 3-4 seconds while the lights march across from 1 to 4. Same sequence for switching off.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Brian, does the battery charge well when connected to the charger? Could you upload a short video for better assistance?
2018-2-26
Use props
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

Geebax, I was quick to post last night and wasn't very clear. Im familiar with DJI products and the normal startup sequence. Thanks for you reply.

DJI Susan, I'll get a video this afternoon. We have multiple Phantoms and have flown them for almost two years frequently. This is the first Tx we have had issues with, my guess is the contacts behind the button are malfunctioning or worn.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules