Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10” or iPad Mini 4 (WiFi)
392 2 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonOhenePhotography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2277 ft
United States

I recently ran across a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10 inch Cellular) but I am considering buying an IPad Mimi 4 instead.   Which should I use?   I only plan to use this for Flying me Mavic Pro Platinum.  
2018-2-27
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Hate to say this but after almost 3 years with android tablets.( Nvidia K1 and Huawei MediaPad M2) and all the dramas that go with them (not really...but sort of ) I bought an Ipad Mini 4 and everything just works with my P3A and MPP. Good thing about the Mini 4 is it is a snug fit in the Mavic controller arms. Ipad mini 4 totally for flying my two birds.  P.S I still despise the fruity tablets...for now !!!!!
2018-2-27
Use props
JonOhenePhotography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2277 ft
United States

DINGO DOWN UNDA Posted at 2018-2-27 01:21
Hate to say this but after almost 3 years with android tablets.( Nvidia K1 and Huawei MediaPad M2) and all the dramas that go with them (not really...but sort of ) I bought an Ipad Mini 4 and everything just works with my P3A and MPP. Good thing about the Mini 4 is it is a snug fit in the Mavic controller arms. Ipad mini 4 totally for flying my two birds.  P.S I still despise the fruity tablets...for now !!!!!

Thank you for your feedback.  I will be picking up an iPad mini and shelving my Galaxy Tab 4.  
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules