1209 6 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are Starting in the Drone Industry you need to think about the following!

Starting a drones-as-a-service business like LightSport Man can be daunting. Smith has created a Professional Drone Association that can offer assistance with anything from scripts to help you work with a variety of industries to guidelines for camera settings to get the perfect shot. If you only want to fly your drone and get paid for it, you can still do just that. Services like Drone Base allow remote pilots to self-assign missions while they take care of editing and selling your work. It’s a great way to earn supplemental income or get experience with a variety of missions.

Everything you need to make a profit with your drone.  

Watch this video: Behind the doors of the Professional Drone Association

After watching the video if you would like to join TODAY at the discounted price of ONLY $49.99 LIMITED TIME - click on the following link

2018-2-27
Use props
RevGlue
New

Pakistan

Thanks, Smith, I'm Revglue.com affiliate and making money from affiliate marketing by giving coupons, I have my own coupons website with the 5000+ UK stores. You Idea is valuable, Tech gadgets like Drones are most popular items these days, People also love discount offers <3. Welcome me in Drone Association <3
2018-2-28
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't hold your breath waiting for Drone Base
2018-2-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I will pass.
2018-2-28
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-2-28 04:13
Don't hold your breath waiting for Drone Base

This has noting to do with Drone base
2018-2-28
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yea this is NOT for everyone but we can tell you that everyone in the Professional Drone Association - https://www.facebook.com/LightSp ... alDroneAssociation/ is making money
2018-2-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PilotSmith Posted at 2018-2-28 04:56
Yea this is NOT for everyone but we can tell you that everyone in the Professional Drone Association - https://www.facebook.com/LightSportManProfessionalDroneAssociation/ is making money

Lots of things to do when you live in NL and want to make money flying drones.
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules