Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bergereyal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2357346 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hello.
I have the vision plus with the original remote.
Now that there is a new update and a new remote control which has a new knob for tilt control.
I want to use the 7 ch with my original one.
After checking with some people which placed the lever on the back, it still doesn't work well and you can't calibrate the x1 channel.
Some people succeeded to activate it but when they opened the vision app the tilt lever stoped working again.
My question for dji is: will there be an update for the rc assistant the will enable tilt control and calibration for the original vision plus rc?
2014-10-28
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Hi, bergereyal, connect to the Assistant, go to RC, choose update version, and then you would be able to use the tilt lever and APP to control the gimbal.
2014-11-4
Use props
jaln29-misc
New

United States

Thanks, I finally got it after hours of messing around.

However, the app in Android no longer works, just the manual control.  
OK with me, but not exactly as stated.
2014-11-19
Use props
syedfaiq_747
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI-Sophie Posted at 2014-11-5 09:52
Hi, bergereyal, connect to the Assistant, go to RC, choose update version, and then you would be abl ...

Hi Sophie, it works but the when u try to move the tilt lever at the back of the controller, it will either go full up OR full down.

I have all firmware upgrade inlcuding ZEN IMU (which i think the cause to the problem)

fyi, i am not upgrade RC firmware since there is note that is only applicable to the new RC with dial pitch control.
2014-11-19
Use props
soztir
New
United States

Hello, i am a professional photographer and i need the tilt function but i can't make it work. When i start the drone, the tilt lever works great. But, when i connect the vision app at my android phone or tablet the tilt lever doesn't work. Only through my phone i can tilt the camera.
Please help me 'cause i need it for my work and that is very annoying.
Thank you very much
2014-12-19
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

soztir@yahoo.gr Posted at 2014-12-20 05:10
Hello, i am a professional photographer and i need the tilt function but i can't make it work. When  ...

Have you tried the way @DJI-Sophie mentioned above? Connect the Assistant then choose the update version of RC.
Otherwise you can try the X1 calibration.
2014-12-21
Use props
anton.jehrlande
New
Sweden

I cant get this to work for my Phantom 2+.

I´ve tried to update everything and the control works perfectly fine until I start the DJI VISION-app. It seems like the app is taking over control. Is there any way to fix this? I really want this to work
2015-1-30
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

anton.jehrlande

This is for calibrating without your TX being connected to the RC program.  Remember to set the UPGRADE VERSION first in the RC app/
093139rmq5ycusimuss1yb.gif
2015-1-30
Use props
alessandromanun
New

France

anton.jehrlande Posted at 2015-1-31 04:40
I cant get this to work for my Phantom 2+.

I´ve tried to update everything and the control works p ...

I have exactly the same problem!!

Anyone managed to solve it? everything is upadted and tilt works untill I start the app, which makes the tilt stop working.

Please help!
2015-1-31
Use props
kebe1.hotmail
New

United States

yes i have the same problem. it was working at first until i got the new updates put on the controller.
now it will stay down. i have no fix
2015-2-10
Use props
mark_f_s
New

Denmark

DJI-Sophie Posted at 2014-11-5 09:52
Hi, bergereyal, connect to the Assistant, go to RC, choose update version, and then you would be abl ...

Hey.

I have done as you said, but now the tilt control only reacts on the last part of x1. It is not nearly as precise as it was when the basic version where chosen in the assistant software. How do you get the precision from basic whit out the app taking over control?
2015-4-15
Use props
jacobleomoore
New

Australia

I also have the original RC which has doesn't have the gimbal toggle or the lever on the back

I'm just wondering how I'm supposed to calibrates my X1 pitch to use within the Vision+ iOS app

I've tried both the RC and Assistant software but am unable to complete it without getting my gimbal to cycle through its motions.
I've also tried the manual hard calibration without plugging the USB in with the same issue, it seems without being able to calibrate my X1 my camera is useless and will only hang and record at 45°

Please if anyone can help or knows about how to operate this original remote I'd really appreciate it

Cheers, Jacob
2015-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules