Mavic Air RC antenna suddenly loose. [Solved]
10734 42 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jdFmejt2FQUM
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-27 22:22
Hi there, could you please tell me your drone's serial number? For your case, please kindly send the RC in, we would like to help on this. Please contact our support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

Have had my air for 5 months. And right antenna doesn't stay up  already sent it back once, came back worse then when i sent it, told them i wanted a new controller. They refused, wanted me to send it again, not playing that game I dont have the time, thanks DJI,  I also have spark, no problems, so they get a thumbs down in my book
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_jdFmejt2FQUM Posted at 3-16 04:20
Have had my air for 5 months. And right antenna doesn't stay up  already sent it back once, came back worse then when i sent it, told them i wanted a new controller. They refused, wanted me to send it again, not playing that game I dont have the time, thanks DJI,  I also have spark, no problems, so they get a thumbs down in my book

Hi, I am terribly sorry for the troubles that you had experienced, I understand your frustration and hope to get your case sorted out.
As the loosening antenna may affect the flight performance, I may still suggest sending the RC in for service. I am able to trace your case number via your forum account, the newest case number is an escalated case, the local team will do the best to help once the RC sent in. Could you please kindly send in the unit again?
2019-3-17
Use props
fans19860891
New
United States

I'm also having this issue with my antenna on my Mavic Air controller.  How can I see if this is covered under warranty?
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules