gimbal dancing error after crash
1398 3 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryanaguspratama
New

Indonesia

Hello,

my P2V+ after crash in the building i have error about my gimbal , the gimbal always dancing cant stationary again , when i check the mechanic and black ribbon, everything its ok, can you help me to fix it. what have i should to do.

Thanks

2015-5-3
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Ryan,

The first thing that I would do is check all of the camera connections. Use a very small flathead screwdriver (with great care) and insure that they are all seated properly.

Jerry

EDIT: Sorry can't seem to find a way to post the picture I had for you. The paperclip will no longer work for me.
2015-5-3
Use props
ryanaguspratama
New

Indonesia

JtrJr-Droner Posted at 2015-5-4 02:23
Ryan,

The first thing that I would do is check all of the camera connections. Use a very small flat ...

thank you jtrjr-drone

i have checked the connection cable, i found odd the mechanic, i attach the image like that, after i take apart the gimbal and i reconnect black ribbon, then i re-power on the drone the gimbal still dancing, so you have solution for me to fix it, thanks

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/g ... 0UgbWw0yJm7huNPLU6w

2015-5-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

ryanaguspratama Posted at 2015-5-4 13:27
thank you jtrjr-drone

i have checked the connection cable, i found odd the mechanic, i attach the  ...

A dancing gimbal is a sign of improper shaft alignment or even shaft breaks free from the unit. Their are several video on you tube if you search on Phantom 2vision plus gimbal dancing. They even show how you may repair it.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules