Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cancell data from app on iphone
825 4 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrofelio
lvl.2

Italy

who can tell me how to delete data and documents from ap.dji go 4 on iphone 6s without deleting the application itself?
tanks
2018-2-27
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43845 ft
United States

you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, 2# is right, you can go to the app settings to clear the cache. You can also go to the editor to delete the videos and pictures cached on the app. However, I would suggest that you keep the flight records on the app, or you can sync it to the cloud: DJI GO 4 / upper left icon for DJI GO ---- flight record----upper right cloud icon---- select all and start synchronization.
2018-2-27
Use props
astrofelio
lvl.2

Italy

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-2-27 16:09
you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.

thank you so much
really useful
2018-2-28
Use props
astrofelio
lvl.2

Italy

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-2-27 16:09
you mean the cache? when you open the app. go to the me section at the bottom and at the upper right hand, there is a cog, click on that and clear cache. hope that helps.

thank you so much
really useful
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules