Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No signal camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
obraprima
New
Flight distance : 150312 ft
Brazil

Hello, the image of my camera is not appearing on the control screen transmission. It says so (No signal). Help me! I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? What's the current aircraft and controller version? Make sure both have been updated to the latest version, then link RC again to see it helps.
2018-2-27
Use props
obra-prima
New
Flight distance : 150312 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-27 19:34
Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? What's the current aircraft and controller version? Make sure both have been updated to the latest version, then link RC again to see it helps.

There was no accident, already updated to the last version and continued without signal of image. Version V1.3.6.0
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

obra-prima Posted at 2018-2-27 19:40
There was no accident, already updated to the last version and continued without signal of image. Version V1.3.6.0

Sorry about this. Please kindly start a case and send it in for inspection: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules