4673 16 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gbajc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18264 ft
Slovenia

Hi Guys,

I found in the sensor menu, I have a Data error on ACC2 IMU accelerator.
I am not sure for how long it is present, but it flys normaly, or I just didn't notice any problem.
I did a imu calibration, reinstall the firmware, but it is still there.
Does anyone what this ACC2 sensor is for, any suggestions guys?

Thank you!
2018-2-27
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic Air has redundant flight control hardware.  So there are 2 accelerometers in it.  It can still fly with only 1 of them working.  I would suggest opening a ticket with DJI support.  I'm guessing they'll likely want you to send it in and will replace your aircraft with a different one.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please follow the advice above. Here is the link for you to contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support Sorry for your unexpected experience. I believe that our support will take a good care of it. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-28
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

Thank you guys for your support, I will contact Dji support team right away!
2018-3-1
Use props
fans86bea0ca
lvl.2
United States

gbajc Posted at 2018-3-1 02:58
Thank you guys for your support, I will contact Dji support team right away!

Hi I'm curious what the outcome of this was for you, I'm having exactly the same message with my Air. I have emailed support but waiting on a response.

thanks
2018-3-6
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fans86bea0ca Posted at 2018-3-6 10:32
Hi I'm curious what the outcome of this was for you, I'm having exactly the same message with my Air. I have emailed support but waiting on a response.

thanks

Hi

to be honest, I didn't do anything yet, I decided to wait for a few weeks, because I am still super excited about this drone, I really like it and it is perfect for my needs.
it seem like it is flying ok, but I noticed some glitches on my gimbal from time to time, it is annoying, but I am not sure if this is because of Acc1 sensor or not, so for now i will be using it for a week or two (testing and learning) and then send it to dji for repair.
I hope you get yours asap!

Fly safe,

G
2018-3-6
Use props
fans86bea0ca
lvl.2
United States

gbajc Posted at 2018-3-6 12:51
Hi

to be honest, I didn't do anything yet, I decided to wait for a few weeks, because I am still super excited about this drone, I really like it and it is perfect for my needs.

ah ok. I just got a reply from support to send the logs over, so will see what they find.
2018-3-6
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fans86bea0ca Posted at 2018-3-6 14:06
ah ok. I just got a reply from support to send the logs over, so will see what they find.

Do you need to send logs from your phone or from the aircraft? Do have Care for it?
2018-3-6
Use props
fans86bea0ca
lvl.2
United States

gbajc Posted at 2018-3-6 14:25
Do you need to send logs from your phone or from the aircraft? Do have Care for it?

this was the email I got:

Below are the steps on how to download the Flight Data using DJI Assistant software:

- Open DJI Assistant 2
- Choose your product
- Tap Flight Record and you will see a list of files
- Choose the flight data file that you would like to export
- If there is also a Vision Module file. Please select both files
- Click save to local and choose a save path
- Start downloading the flight record
- When download is complete click open at the download folder to locate the files easily
- Data files are encrypted and cannot be open on your computer
- Upload the file to a cloud storage website and send the link to us
- You can also attach the files on this email
- If you are unsure on which file to export you may export all files and send them over for analysis

You may also click on the link below for a short video tutorial on how to download the flight data.

are the steps on how to download the Flight Data using DJI Assistant software:

- Open DJI Assistant 2
- Choose your product
- Tap Flight Record and you will see a list of files
- Choose the flight data file that you would like to export
- If there is also a Vision Module file. Please select both files
- Click save to local and choose a save path
- Start downloading the flight record
- When download is complete click open at the download folder to locate the files easily
- Data files are encrypted and cannot be open on your computer
- Upload the file to a cloud storage website and send the link to us
- You can also attach the files on this email
- If you are unsure on which file to export you may export all files and send them over for analysis

You may also click on the link below for a short video tutorial on how to download the flight data.

2018-3-6
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fans86bea0ca Posted at 2018-3-6 14:46
this was the email I got:

Below are the steps on how to download the Flight Data using DJI Assistant software:

Thank you! I have just filled up repair forms, I have Care for it.
I will get UPS shipping ticket in two days, have to send it to repair center.
2018-3-6
Use props
fansf8e856f5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27139 ft
Colombia

Hi! I got my Mavic Air a couple of days ago, in my very first flight I had no problem at all, then later that day I tried to go for my second flight but I just couldn’t... it was showing me a “Main Controller Data Error” the ACC1 and ACC2 showed “Data Error” and it just won’t allow me to calibrate the IMU.
What went wrong after my very first flight? I unistalled the DJI GO app and redownloaded again, all the firmwares are updated, I’ve tried with two different devices, I tried indoors and outdoors but still the “Data Error” in ACC1 and 2 persist... what’s wrong with my Mavic Air? Am I doing anything wrong?
I really would appreciate your help!
Thanks!
14C06124-6D24-4070-BAD0-CF4BBB2178A4.jpeg
2018-3-6
Use props
fansf8e856f5
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi! I got my Mavic Air a couple of weeks ago. My very first flight (15 mins.) was just fine, later that day I tried to fly again but I just couldn’t... the ACC1 and ACC2 showed me “Data Error” and I just can’t calibrate the IMU... I’ve tried to calibrate it with two different devices, indoors and outdoors but still can’t do it...
I just don’t know what else to do? What’s wrong with the ACC1 and 2?
Thanks!
0E456523-E1C6-4FDA-8555-E1AF14EB789C.jpeg
2018-3-6
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fansf8e856f5 Posted at 2018-3-6 21:50
Hi! I got my Mavic Air a couple of weeks ago. My very first flight (15 mins.) was just fine, later that day I tried to fly again but I just couldn’t... the ACC1 and ACC2 showed me “Data Error” and I just can’t calibrate the IMU... I’ve tried to calibrate it with two different devices, indoors and outdoors but still can’t do it...
I just don’t know what else to do? What’s wrong with the ACC1 and 2?

Hi,

if your IMU calibration fails, you should contact their support like I did, there is no other way.

Regards,
G
2018-3-7
Use props
fansf8e856f5
lvl.1
Colombia

gbajc Posted at 2018-3-7 01:33
Hi,

if your IMU calibration fails, you should contact their support like I did, there is no other way.

DJI response to my Calibration IMU issue... it seems I’ll have to send it back to the USA and wait if my dealer will take care of it
C7DC65A3-BAE5-4597-8A56-8F57617C5050.jpeg
2018-3-7
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fansf8e856f5 Posted at 2018-3-7 15:13
DJI response to my Calibration IMU issue... it seems I’ll have to send it back to the USA and wait if my dealer will take care of it

great, I hope you get a new one soon!
2018-3-7
Use props
fans86bea0ca
lvl.2
United States

to close this out....I ended up sending it in, and it was fixed under warranty in 2 days and is on it's way back....assuming it's fine when I get it, super happy with the support service.
2018-3-16
Use props
gbajc
lvl.2
Slovenia

fans86bea0ca Posted at 2018-3-16 08:50
to close this out....I ended up sending it in, and it was fixed under warranty in 2 days and is on it's way back....assuming it's fine when I get it, super happy with the support service.

yeah their support service is awesome! anyway, they said ''no warrany!'' and it is my fault for sure, because I had really innocent crash in first week, but I noticed problems on sensor and gimbal in third week, so I guess an error was there from the crash on..

repair bill was 63eur with tax or 89eur for new drone(Care), I decided to pay 89eur today and my new drone is also on the way!
They didn't ask for any log files or anything, no questions asked. I am super satisfied with their service, it is the best one I ever had! Can't wait to get it back and fly and I am happy your is on the way too

2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules