SD Card Problem
1363 3 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gandi
New
Australia

Hi,
I am using my OSMO connected to a new phone and DJI GO phone app installation.

I can't get the App to recognise the SD Card. It is giving a NO SD CARD error. I have tried an alternate card and got the same result.

The card I am trying to use is a Lexar 633x Class 10 64GB.

The phone is reading both the cards I have tried.

I have tried clearing the Apps cache, the cache and the data and finally an uninstall and reinstall no result.

As it won't recognise the card I cant use or update firmware.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Gandi.

2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gandi, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, the speed of supported SD card should be Class 10 or higher, or UHS-1.
If all supported SD cards cannot be recognized, maybe the SD Card Slot is damaged, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.
2018-2-27
Use props
Gandi
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 22:12
Hi Gandi, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, the speed of supported SD card should be Class 10 or higher, or UHS-1.
If all supported SD cards cannot be recognized, maybe the SD Card Slot is damaged, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation.

Hi DJI Mindy,

Thank you for you reply.

The card slot is in my phone as this is a OSMO handheld not a drone and the card is being recognised and works with the phone so the slot appears to be functioning. The problem seems to be that the App is not recognising the card and I am unsure how to fix that. The camera is an expensive paper weight if I can't get this working.
2018-2-28
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

Hi Gandi,

I think this article might help you  a little: https://goo.gl/6dbQLk
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules