djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know how do you contact our support? By phone, email or online chat? Could you tell us your phone number/email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate the exact status.
Also, please be more specific about your main problem here, we'd like to help.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

I appreciate you seem to care. But in my time I have spent for too much time with companies like this. Having to ask the same question over and over again. People responding with pre written generic reply.
I thank you for your time as I can see you care. But I will not be buying from this company.
It is not up to us the consumers to rectify these problems.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-2-28 18:59
I appreciate you seem to care. But in my time I have spent for too much time with companies like this. Having to ask the same question over and over again. People responding with pre written generic reply.
I thank you for your time as I can see you care. But I will not be buying from this company.
It is not up to us the consumers to rectify these problems.

Sorry about this. We listen to all the feedback on the forum and social media. We are trying to keep learning and improve our technical skills as well, would like to offer a better experience in the future. Appreciate your attention and understanding.  
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

Can you please close my account. neil4374@gmail.com
2018-2-28
Use props
mattinhk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54888 ft
Hong Kong

Did they say "Don't worry" lines too? Been having the same issues with DJI support. I'm actually starting to wonder if i was actually chatting with a human. I tried calling Hong Kong Hotline and surprised they don't even offer English option. And decided to just walk in the flag ship store, and appointments are ridiculous (No weekends, only available during office hours) its like they expect their customers to be unemployed or something to enjoy their support services lol.
2018-2-28
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Yep. So many issues. My Inspire 2 is basically an unsafe paperweight and DJI just don't care.

As long as the money keeps rolling in for them on the consumer drones they couldn't give a crap about proper after sales support or standing behind their products.

The are a lot of chancers out there who blame the drone/DJI for blatant user error which is obviously clogging up the support channels but they way they deal with the genuine cases and in particular the professional level products like the I2 is shocking to say the least.

They keep saying that they are listening to feedback but I haven't seen one example of this being true. Nor have they even attempted to address the many issues which the Inspire 2 drone for example has.

I don't blame you at all for not wanting to send any more money towards DJI. I'm on the same square!!
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-2-28 19:42
Can you please close my account. neil4374@gmail.com

Do you mean to delete your DJI Account on the Forum? If yes, please kindly send an email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com for further assistance, thanks!
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mattinhk Posted at 2018-2-28 20:26
Did they say "Don't worry" lines too? Been having the same issues with DJI support. I'm actually starting to wonder if i was actually chatting with a human. I tried calling Hong Kong Hotline and surprised they don't even offer English option. And decided to just walk in the flag ship store, and appointments are ridiculous (No weekends, only available during office hours) its like they expect their customers to be unemployed or something to enjoy their support services lol.

I'm so sorry for the troubles. The Hong Kong hotline does not offer English service at this moment, this has been rep[orted to the management for review. Thanks for your attention.
Regarding the HK SSC, we still offer service on weekends. It is recommended to make an appointment in advance, you can start from here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/reserve
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dan_vector Posted at 2018-2-28 21:40
Yep. So many issues. My Inspire 2 is basically an unsafe paperweight and DJI just don't care.

As long as the money keeps rolling in for them on the consumer drones they couldn't give a crap about proper after sales support or standing behind their products.

Hello Dan, I'm sorry about the troubles. Could you tell us more details of the issue appeared in your Inspire? We'd like to check and see whether these can be fixed one by one. Thanks for your time.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

Why do companies run businesses like this?
Fair enough Dji Susan seems trying, but customer service by email is a joke at best. Why does the customer have to complain before things change. Yes there will always be mistakes and problems which need fixing. But this company doesnt even have basic customer service skills. They can't even close my account. Its just too diffcult. How they ever got a drone to fly is a miracle.
Are there any good drone companies out there that give a s**t about their customers?
2018-3-1
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

dan_vector Posted at 2018-2-28 21:40

As long as the money keeps rolling in for them on the consumer drones they couldn't give a crap about proper after sales support or standing behind their products.

An inspire as a paperweight. Thats a crime
I am staying well away
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-3-1 17:54
Why do companies run businesses like this?
Fair enough Dji Susan seems trying, but customer service by email is a joke at best. Why does the customer have to complain before things change. Yes there will always be mistakes and problems which need fixing. But this company doesnt even have basic customer service skills. They can't even close my account. Its just too diffcult. How they ever got a drone to fly is a miracle.
Are there any good drone companies out there that give a s**t about their customers?

We are terribly sorry for the difficulties that you've experienced. We are doing our hard on helping you, and either from each channel, we will also do the best to keep improving our service. Please let us know the specific issue of your case, we would like to help. BTW, basically, the account on the forum doesn't support closing. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-3-1
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

The account cant be closed.
Hahaha
So that means i can say how **** dji is and thered nothing you can do about it?bollocks
2018-3-2
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-3-2 04:40
The account cant be closed.
Hahaha
So that means i can say how **** dji is and thered nothing you can do about it?bollocks

But to be honest. I have no time to be badmouthing DJI. But not being able to delete an account is completely crazy. surely if you get some crazy angry person who needs to be gone, you need to be able to delete their account! It stands to reason. oh dear........
2018-3-2
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-28 23:09
Hello Dan, I'm sorry about the troubles. Could you tell us more details of the issue appeared in your Inspire? We'd like to check and see whether these can be fixed one by one. Thanks for your time.

Susan, it is the same as everyone else. Unstable hover. Oscillation in flight. Poorly fitting propellers. Vibration. Need I go on??? I am terrified that the poorly designed motor attachment glue joint will fail at any moment too.
I have emailed many times and promises made such as supplying me with a replacement set of propellers was never delivered - the agent escalated the case and then the case was denied by a higher authority. If you search the system with my user profile you should pick it up. The last correspondence was under email request 909781 and prior to that 889085 and prior to that 868560 and prior to that 831208 and I could go on an on.
DJI just don't care and do not stand behind their products and I am sick and tired of being told that it is fine and that the propellers are supposed to wobble and vibrate.
I have never been offered any solution to this issue and all the requests have been escalated and denied with the final one asking me to make a video of the I2's unstable hover - I will not fly this aircraft again until a solution is offered. There are many videos out there demonstrating the I2's many flaws and no response whatsoever from DJI !! The least you could do is admit that the I2 has issues and that DJI is addressing the problems.
2018-3-5
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-3-1 17:56
An inspire as a paperweight. Thats a crime
I am staying well away

Yes. Don't even think about it at the moment until DJI's quality control and processes improve.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dan_vector Posted at 2018-3-5 03:14
Susan, it is the same as everyone else. Unstable hover. Oscillation in flight. Poorly fitting propellers. Vibration. Need I go on??? I am terrified that the poorly designed motor attachment glue joint will fail at any moment too.
I have emailed many times and promises made such as supplying me with a replacement set of propellers was never delivered - the agent escalated the case and then the case was denied by a higher authority. If you search the system with my user profile you should pick it up. The last correspondence was under email request 909781 and prior to that 889085 and prior to that 868560 and prior to that 831208 and I could go on an on.
DJI just don't care and do not stand behind their products and I am sick and tired of being told that it is fine and that the propellers are supposed to wobble and vibrate.

Dan, for the problem you mentioned, we will follow the case in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-134479-2-1.html And the situation was forwarded to our engineers and we are following this. Please update in the thread, please contact us if you have doubt.
2018-3-6
Use props
djiuser_REwLepleaSV5
lvl.2

South Korea

Can somebody delete my account please . f**********
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_REwLepleaSV5 Posted at 2018-3-30 06:36
Can somebody delete my account please . f**********

Hi, so sorry for the inconvenience, the account is unable to be deleted at present, for more details, please email to djifansforumadmin@dji.com for the further assistance. Thank you for your support!
2018-3-30
Use props
fansac3104cf
New
France

I'm trying to reach the customer service in HK for an appointment. I called the store in HK, they say the appointment must be taken on internet. But when I go on internet, it says there are no service centers in Hong Kong!

DJI is definitely the worst company I have ever seen in terms of after-sales and customer service. This is totally unacceptable. No one cares, and for such a product at such a price, this is really beyond the line.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansac3104cf Posted at 2018-7-9 21:42
I'm trying to reach the customer service in HK for an appointment. I called the store in HK, they say the appointment must be taken on internet. But when I go on internet, it says there are no service centers in Hong Kong!

DJI is definitely the worst company I have ever seen in terms of after-sales and customer service. This is totally unacceptable. No one cares, and for such a product at such a price, this is really beyond the line.

Sorry for the troubles. Do you refer the HK SSC? If yes, please refer this link and check later: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/reserve
Book service.png
2018-7-10
Use props
djiuser_OlkAXGURaikw
New

Nepal

Hello I have bought phantom 4 pro now the drone did not recognize any memory card and it says no sd card but record a video in my andriod device. I think sd card slot board was damged i tried many solution but it was not repaired.i want to send it for service where should I concern about that
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OlkAXGURaikw Posted at 2018-8-26 19:38
Hello I have bought phantom 4 pro now the drone did not recognize any memory card and it says no sd card but record a video in my andriod device. I think sd card slot board was damged i tried many solution but it was not repaired.i want to send it for service where should I concern about that

Hi there, sorry to hear that, will your computer recognize the SD card when you plug it into your computer? Did you try other SD cards? How about trying to format the SD card? If there is no luck, please contact your dealer for assistance or our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone for further evaluation.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules