DJI Support
708 6 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mickus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 601677 ft
United States

When I was looking at purchasing a drone, during research I noted that DJI support seemed to have an abundance of negative ratings. Having had an issue with my P3 std I now have experience with support as outlined below.
Following an issue I contacted online support and completed the information needed for support, I immediately got a case# along with UPS label for shipping which I did the following day. When the P3 arrived at the support location (California) I got an email informing me that they were in receipt and would inform me when it had been inspected. I got an email following inspection outlining the requiired parts for repair, also saying due to data analysis this was warranty work. The following day I was first informed that the repairs were complete, then a little later quality control contacted me to say that the P3 had been tested and was ready for shipment, within an hour I got a further email letting me know that the P3 had been shipped along with the tracking#.
Personaly I would consider the tranaction excellent, particularly the communication.
Regards
Mick Steele
2018-2-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice to hear of a good experience.
2018-2-28
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Nice to hear you had a good experience but not everyone is as lucky, overall it wouldn’t put me off purchasing another DJI product tho.
2018-2-28
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had the same excellent service from the great guys at DJI Netherlands
2018-2-28
Use props
Mickus
lvl.3
United States

Mullheliflier Posted at 2018-2-28 05:57
I have had the same excellent service from the great guys at DJI Netherlands

The warranty coverage was a plus. I was fully prepared to pay for repairs. But what struck me most was the timely response and the communication. I do not know why others have had negative experiences, maybe those with good outcomes just do not make it known. Might be a good topic for a survey.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great. Enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-2-28
Use props
Mickus
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-28 19:46
Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great. Enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.

Thanks Susan, your help is appreciated.
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules