2039 4 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papaxiclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5455981 ft
Portugal

Hello,
I have been requested to deliver the metadata for a few shots I did with the X7 in prores but there seems to be no info on the file.
Is there anyway to activate the metadata to be writen to the files including the timecode?

Thanks
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Papaxiclas, sorry for the late response, we will confirm with our engineers to see if there is metadata can be found or activated, will keep you updated once we hear from them, thanks for the patience.
2018-3-7
Use props
Papaxiclas
lvl.3
Portugal

Ok, thanks.
That metadata, the lack of a timecode on the files and the 4Gb size limit of the files makes a considerable extra effort for the post-production team to link everything together!
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Papaxiclas Posted at 2018-3-7 04:03
Ok, thanks.
That metadata, the lack of a timecode on the files and the 4Gb size limit of the files makes a considerable extra effort for the post-production team to link everything together!

Thanks for your patience, currently, there is no timecode for X7, our engineers will take it into consideration in the future development, for the 4G limitation of Micro SD card, this is decided by its own format, we will not make any change at this moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-12
Use props
Papaxiclas
lvl.3
Portugal

Hello,
The 4Gb limitation is not on the SD card! It is on DJI  CineSSD drives.

Is there any scheduled firmware update for the X7 that you can tell us?!
There are a bunch of other details I hope will be corrected soon...

Thanks for your reply
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules