ESC error on Phantom 3 pro
2192 18 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graffa
New
United States

I have updated all firmware on Phantom 3 Pro, deleted and reinstalled DJI Go and updated the controller. All has been done several times and I keep getting the ESC error and cannot get the engines to start. I also get a CPU full error occasionally when I have done the above.

Any ideas on how I can get this resolved? I have read through all previous comments regarding the issue and still have not been able to resolve. The only thing I dont have is the firmware that seems to have been PM to several people which seems to have resolved their issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I've PMed you the download link, please check whether you have received it. Regarding the CPU warning, it is related to the mobile device and environment, which will not affect the normal usage. No worries.
2018-3-1
Use props
Aero Recon Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8661 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

Susan I sent you a PM of the same request, please respond. My aircrafts are grounded.
2018-3-1
Use props
diesel-man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280276 ft
United States

I also need the esc update. I’ve also sent you a pm. Haven’t heard anything. Any help would be great. Thanks.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Susan Dario here again. Any chance i could have the link for the download :-D
2018-3-1
Use props
graffa
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 01:29
Hi there, I've PMed you the download link, please check whether you have received it. Regarding the CPU warning, it is related to the mobile device and environment, which will not affect the normal usage. No worries.

It worked out perfectly thank you.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Susan i can see you are online. Anychance you can send me the download link please and thanks. Dario
2018-3-1
Use props
思想不正確
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479117 ft
Hong Kong

May i have the ESC update as well?? thanks
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-3-1 11:28
Susan i can see you are online. Anychance you can send me the download link please and thanks. Dario

Dario, I've read your post and replied you as well. Sorry about your issue cannot be figured out remotely. Please refer my last suggestion and send it in at your earliest convenience.

Also, please do not start multiple posts at the same time with a similar topic. We will clear or merge these regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-3-6
Use props
Piousuk 2
New

United Kingdom

diesel-man Posted at 2018-3-1 05:19
I also need the esc update. I’ve also sent you a pm. Haven’t heard anything. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi Susan

I am getting the same ESC error code on my phantom advanced. The drone fly and landed perfectly, went to take off again and the error code has come up constantly. I’ve fully charged the drone and controller batteries. Put the dji firmware onto sd card. Uninstalled and reinstalled dji go.
All of which have made no difference. Please help!
2018-3-22
Use props
Castino
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good afternoon Susan,

I have the P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin file on an SD card, put it into the Drone, booted the drone, doesnt behave like its taking the update, a sample of the results log is as follows:

========== 2018.03.03 17:50:55 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2018.03.05 18:26:15 =====================

========== 2018.03.05 18:31:20 =====================

this goes on for about 5 pages or so and seems to be in no particular order.
I have tried a new device to ensure it wasnt the app, (now using iphone instead of android tablet) the firmware version shown on the app is "V01.11.0020+" even though from the log i am expecting it to be version 11.0030 which it doesnt seem to want to take.

I am running out of ideas here. please advise how to proceed.

Best regards
Tino
2018-3-22
Use props
GoBlue
lvl.1

I also am getting the ESC error on my Phantom3 pro, please send me the link to update my firmware.

Thanks
2018-3-25
Use props
fans15f072f6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55423 ft
Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-6 02:03
Dario, I've read your post and replied you as well. Sorry about your issue cannot be figured out remotely. Please refer my last suggestion and send it in at your earliest convenience.

Also, please do not start multiple posts at the same time with a similar topic. We will clear or merge these regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please send me the link i have phantom 3 adv with esc error after an update
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Piousuk 2 Posted at 2018-3-22 07:20
Hi Susan

I am getting the same ESC error code on my phantom advanced. The drone fly and landed perfectly, went to take off again and the error code has come up constantly. I’ve fully charged the drone and controller batteries. Put the dji firmware onto sd card. Uninstalled and reinstalled dji go.

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? The V1.11.30 we mentioned here only fix the ESC error appears after the firmware update. I'm afraid your issue may not be resolved remotely if it is not the same case.

Also, please click the reply under MY message, so that I can get the reminder and follow up timely. Thanks so much!
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Castino Posted at 2018-3-22 09:21
Good afternoon Susan,

I have the P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin file on an SD card, put it into the Drone, booted the drone, doesnt behave like its taking the update, a sample of the results log is as follows:

Tino, sorry for the late response. I've read your new post and replied there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-142110-1-1.html
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GoBlue Posted at 2018-3-25 10:38
I also am getting the ESC error on my Phantom3 pro, please send me the link to update my firmware.

Thanks

Hey GoBlue, confirm that the link I sent in PM is the correct version of P3P. The file name is P3X_FW_V01.11.0030.bin, please let us know whether it works.
2018-4-9
Use props
fans6578a43a
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi Susan, Support,

I have the same Esc error on dji phantom 3 pro.
Can you sent me the link with the new firmware?
Awaiting for your reply, thanks Nihad.
2019-8-17
Use props
fans6578a43a
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi Susan, Support,

I have the same Esc error on dji phantom 3 pro.
Can you sent me the link with the new firmware?
Awaiting for your reply, thanks Nihad.
2019-8-17
Use props
djiuser_05PckBBIEkMp
lvl.1

United States

Where is the firmware for the phantom advanced3 v 1.11.30 could  You send me a link for it thanks  I'm waiting for a reply
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules