5842 11 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans443c881e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47789 ft
Poland

Hello,

I bought new DJI Spark yesterday and so far I couldn't take first flight because I'm facing some problems with my Spark.

On the mobile app I see some errors:
- Camera Sensor Error
- Hardware Malfunction. Contact DJI Support to for repairs
- Forward Vision Sensor Error (4)
- Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Support if the problem persists
- Air Encoder Error (0x80000000
- Restart aircraft. Contact DJI Suppport if it persist after restart

What should i do? I haven't done anything so far. Just unpacked and tried to configure.

2018-2-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Try to update/refresh the firmware through the Assistant 2 Software. Restart everything. Let us know if this helps.                                                                                                                        
2018-2-28
Use props
fans443c881e
lvl.1
Poland

I tried everything. Refresh, update, downgrade, restart device - nothing changed. But right now I'm going to try once again.
2018-2-28
Use props
fans443c881e
lvl.1
Poland

And it's not working on:  V01.00.0900, V01.00.0800, V01.00.0701.

Sometimes some of them disappeares, but there is always at least 3 of:
- camera sensor error
- Forward Vision Sensor Error (4)
- Air Encoder Error (0x80000000)
- Gimbal disconnected
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_NuStSrDUH3OU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 237789 ft
United States

Its time to bring it back and get another one. I had similar issue. Drone was faulty from factory. They sentme new one
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans443c881e Posted at 2018-2-28 14:15
I tried everything. Refresh, update, downgrade, restart device - nothing changed. But right now I'm going to try once again.

Sorry to hear that. In this case, I would recommend you contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.
2018-2-28
Use props
fans443c881e
lvl.1
Poland

I've written to my DJI Support and they told me: "We strongly suggest you to have your dealer exchange the unit completly.". My DJI dealer gave me a new one. I haven't event the first flight. The problem uccured during first run of device.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans8cb08163
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63360 ft
United States

I have the same exact error messages after a crash. The spark still operates and flys perfectly, but I am not able to get a live video feed to my phone.
2018-12-6
Use props
fans8cb08163
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63360 ft
United States

I had the same exact error messages after I crashed. It was only a drop from about 8 ft after backing into a soft tree branch. (Legustrum Tree) The spark still operates and flys perfectly, but I am not able to get a live video feed to my phone. DJI repair services sent me a quote for repair listing a new body (mine didn't have damage to the body other than very small nics), and a new main board. My question is this: If the drone operates i.e. flies normally, but is having a video transmission signal error, does it really need a whole new board? Can other, perhaps cheaper parts be replaced?
I just bought the drone less than 2 weeks ago, and now I know that I SHOULD HAVE JUST RETURNED THE DRONE to the store. Alas, here I am debating whether or not to get a "Like New" replacement for $59, or ask for my drone back, and repair myself. Never hurts to learn how, right?

Does anyone know if you can buy legitimate parts online? Is it worth it?

More than likely I will use my Care Refresh and get a "like new" drone for $59, cross my fingers, and hope that it doesn't have issues (assuming I don't wreck it).
2018-12-6
Use props
djiuser_smiWCdlW0SJ1
lvl.1
Australia

Hello,

Need help here please, not sure why our Spark is not showing live view on the phone, we reset it, factory settings all these but no luck and it also is not showing the battery percentage. Spark still flying but no live view and no info with the battery percentage. We also cannot record or take photos but it has a 64gb mirco sd card I it.
2018-12-22
Use props
Flinmac
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi there,

Am hoping for a little help with a similar problem before i send drone off to DJI,

The spark is operating normally when only connected to my iPhone X. No problems whatsoever and have done multiple flights to test this.

However when I connect the controller I am getting multiple errors:

No video to phone,
gimbal disconnected,
air encoder error message,
no battery percentage.

When I power up spark and controller they seem to pair fine (green light on controller and correct flashing LEDs on drone) however when I open DJI GO 4 app and connect to controller the above problems start.

I have tried the following to fix:

Updated/checked running latest firmware on drone and controller,
Reset and re-paired drone and controller,
Powered on and off several times and re-attempt connection,
Deleted and reinstalled DJI app,
Using different SD cards after reformatting them both (Sandisc 16 and 64GB).   

I can always go back and just connect spark to device through DJI app and fly normally, so its making me think it is a controller problem? But I am just guessing.

If anyone has encountered this problem or just has some more advice I would be greatly appreciative!

Flinmac
2019-5-17
Use props
djiuser_vG3xLJ52g1Ql
New

India

This problem showing . what can i do can anyone tell me
Camera sensor error
Forward Vision sensor error
Encoder error
2022-6-12
Use props