Crystalsky Setup Issues
880 5 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_od2wCXncb1kM
lvl.1

United States

I just got a 5.5 CS for my Bday earlier in the month. On the initial setup, I can't login to my DJI account. I get a "Network Unavailable, Error ID: 00."

Called DJI and after a few call transfers I was told they would contact me via email. One week later still waiting. Can't move into any other window on CS until I get passed this spot.

The CS is connected via cell hotspot. Can't connect to home network because SSID is hidden and no option in CS to enter SSID.

Suggestions anyone? So frustrated.
2018-2-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You could make the SSID of your home network visible. Then it should work.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_od2wCXncb1kM
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Wachtberger. Yeah, making SSID visible is going to take some time via 3rd party, but that's another issue. I wonder why it won't work through a hotspot though?
2018-2-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

djiuser_od2wCXncb1kM Posted at 2018-2-28 15:13
Thanks Wachtberger. Yeah, making SSID visible is going to take some time via 3rd party, but that's another issue. I wonder why it won't work through a hotspot though?

Sorry no idea either, have never tried it. Another option to try would be USB tethering maybe?
2018-2-28
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

djiuser_od2wCXncb1kM Posted at 2018-2-28 15:13

Have you tried doing a factory reset of the CS? My 5.5" recognizes my hot spot when required and asks for password>Enter Password and it connects. I have to do this every time I fly using the CS to obtain correct Date & Time for my logs as my CS came with an internal battery error which will not maintain/remember  Clock & Date.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_od2wCXncb1kM
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the suggestion Wachtberger. I will give that a try.

No QuadKid, I haven't tried a reset. Since I haven't fully set it up because I can't get passed the DJI login, I have to set the time zone, country, etc. How would I go about a factory reset? I have never even had a chance to use it beyond trying to login.
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules