737 2 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scansterz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46204 ft
United States

Hi,
I just prepped and put together a brend new out of the box Inspire 2 with a X5S camera.
Powerred on OK and all seemed good.

Camera does not work. It flickers sometimes. the FOV camera works.
I've followed all instructions and even read the manual!!! Also saw online tutorials on new setup of the machine.
All went just fine.
No camera - if I move it a little, sometimes it flickers on, but never has stayed on.
Always off.

Second issue one battery that came with the package/bundle will not charge.

Any advice? Besides return under warrnatee?

Have not flown it and I've updated the firmware.
Rebooted methologically.

Scan

2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Any error message from your app? Did the camera start self-check? If not, please install the camera again. You can shoot a video about the situation for further check. Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.
2018-3-1
Use props
Scansterz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46204 ft
United States

Hmmm, thanks so much for asking. I don't know as if anything is incorrectly doing the self check - not enough experience with this drone. I shut it all off, slept and woke up and it works. So, I guess the solution is sleep. Now that logic did not work with the battery...

Do you know if the battery is just a bad battery?
The manual says it is a battery error - if I match the blinking/colour light indications correctly.
Second - the HUB will not be recognized in the DJI Assistant app - and I've followed the instructions in the manual for connecting, downloading the update app and trying to update firmware for the HUB.
The App only asks you to connect it to the Inspire 2.

Any advice is appreciated.

_Scan
2018-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules