Upgrade problems.
689 2 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
engineer533
New

United States

I cannot get my Phantom 2 Vision to upgade. I have installed the windows drivers and the DJI firmware assistant file with nothing happening. I think the data connection at the drone is my problem. I cannot get the comnputer to acknowledge the drone. I've tried two different data cables and two different usb ports. Any suggestion!
2015-5-3
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The Phantom has to be turned on to make the connection.
Can you give more details of exactly what you are doing and in what order, that would help us greatly...
2015-5-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Its possible that the USB port on the Phantom has been broken or damaged. If you have tried different cables and different pc with the same result that would be the suspect especially if you have deleted the assistant software and driver. re-downloaded installed and get the same result. If your handy with a few technical issues like removing the lid off the Phantom and tracing the USB connector up to the master controller you can test it by getting another USB connector and cable from ebay for about 10 dollars. unplug the old one, from the master controller, plug in the new and hook to pc to see if that's the problem before removing the old one from the Phantom. Be sure to plug in the GPS to do the test.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules