Dji Spark satellite signal
1311 11 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13a648c1
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello Dji Spark Users 1 Week ago I used the device I did not fly when I wanted to fly I've always fired in the place There is no signal on the device just getting up there is no signal I always flew my place made fcc mod

2018-3-1
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Hi There, you have intention to ask any questions? Feel free to post your queries.
2018-3-1
Use props
buraksgln
lvl.1
Turkey

no signal

Hi Dji Spark 1 Week Ago Sorry, I tried to use the device for the last time but the signal is zero, but there is no signal.
  • Hi Dji Spark 1 Week Ago Sorry, I tried to use the device for the last time but the signal is zero, but there is no signal. no fly

Hi Dji Spark 1 Week Ago Sorry, I tried to use the device for the last time but the signal is zero, but there is no signal.
2018-3-1
Use props
buraksgln
lvl.1
Turkey

rimza Posted at 2018-3-1 01:01
Hi There, you have intention to ask any questions? Feel free to post your queries.

2018-3-1
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Brunei

Try bringing the Spark outside and see if you have any satellite signals.

Download UAV forecast app on your device and it will also let you know what is the expected satellite counts.

If you still cannot get any satellite signals when you should, contact DJI support for assistance.
2018-3-1
Use props
buraksgln 4
lvl.1
Turkey

rimza Posted at 2018-3-1 01:27
Try bringing the Spark outside and see if you have any satellite signals.

Download UAV forecast app on your device and it will also let you know what is the expected satellite counts.

hi, i, updated, the, device, dji, assistant, uav, forecast, 10  How do I get support for not being homepointed?
2018-3-1
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Brunei

You need to have good satellite signals in order for it to register the homepoint. How many bars do you see on the DJI Go 4 app signal icon?
2018-3-1
Use props
buraksgln 4
lvl.1
Turkey

t does not appear at all, it was recorded here without trouble, but it looks 0 but I am bringing up the device manually
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, the satellite number is 0 in every place, right? If yes, I'd suggest to start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-1
Use props
buraksgln 4
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 23:25
Just to verify, the satellite number is 0 in every place, right? If yes, I'd suggest to start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support

İ will Send To Dji support mail send ?
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

buraksgln 4 Posted at 2018-3-2 03:37
İ will Send To Dji support mail send ?

Yes, you can send an email to support@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-3-6
Use props
Sjd666 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

If your using a OTG cable unplug it and see if that works. I get no telemetry what so ever with an OTG attached.
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules