made a payment, says 'reviewing payment' even though cc deducted
7224 20 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronequestions
lvl.1

Canada

made a payment, says 'reviewing payment' even though cc deducted

just wondering - isn't it automatic? (I know my credit card was deducted, any reason it would say that? or does it take a few days?)

thanks!

2015-5-3
Use props
john-kirwan89
lvl.1

Germany

I am the same, I paid with my card 7 days ago and the funds where withdrawn immediately but still showing 'payment reviewing' in order status even though payment status says 'authorized'. Bit confusing!

Contacted DJI 4 days ago and they said it can take 3-4 business days to fully process these type of payments. After 5 days still no status update, emailed dji sales 2 days ago but no response.

Seems like DJI dont really care about keeping their customers informed, they take €1400 from my account and wont even respond to my email.

I am not expected to take delivery of my P3 any time soon but I do expect high quality customer service when dealing with such a price tag...

2015-5-3
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The cc payment needs to be manually reviewed. Pls be patient.
2015-5-3
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I founded my card company held it in query.  Its worth calling them to say its a legitimate sale. Mine was flagged as a risk. After I called there was no issue.
2015-5-4
Use props
Chartruese
lvl.1

United States

My payment was deducted, but then it was refunded to my bank account. My order still shows payment successful. ??
2015-5-4
Use props
john-kirwan89
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-4 14:19
The cc payment needs to be manually reviewed. Pls be patient.

I understand that but I was told by DJI it takes maximum 4days
2015-5-4
Use props
amstaff_loyalty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546752 ft
Sweden

Chartruese Posted at 2015-5-4 23:05
My payment was deducted, but then it was refunded to my bank account. My order still shows payment s ...

Yeah you need to contact support and have them charge your card. Your payment is not really approved and the longer you wait the longer you're gonna have to wait on the phantom too.
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

john-kirwan89@l Posted at 2015-5-4 23:23
I understand that but I was told by DJI it takes maximum 4days

Can you pls give me your order number?
2015-5-4
Use props
john-kirwan89
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-5 09:30
Can you pls give me your order number?

Hi yes its 049110496425. Appreciate any information on my order. Thanks
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

john-kirwan89@l Posted at 2015-5-5 13:10
Hi yes its 049110496425. Appreciate any information on my order. Thanks

Did you received a mail from onlinepayment@dji.com?
We sent you a mail regarding the shipping address about one hour ago, pls check it.
2015-5-4
Use props
Mastahaze
New

Japan

I am having the same problem. Ordered and payed the Phantom 3 plus a spare battery and hard shell backpack ( and carbon propellers too) on 8th October, and still my order is in the same status.
Payment Reviewing.
After one day, exactly on 9th October a guy from sales at Dji contacted me via mail to ask some clarifications about the transaction. In my case the problem is I am currebtly living in Japan but i still use my main savings i have in Italy to make big purchases all over the world. So that i don't have to use my japanese savings. They asked me telephone number, a picture of credit card (with just few CC numbers in clear sight), why I payed with an italian credit card and why the shipping address was in Japan.
I gave them all the information they needed but as now, 14th October, the order is still in the same status. which is Payment reviewing.
First and foremost, The payment by credit card should be a straightaway procedure, otherwise i cannot see any advantages in paying something that way.
Second, After i contacted them they told me some guy of the financial department at Dji would have get back in touch with me on Monday, which would have been 12th October. No one actually had the courtesy of telling me anything.
I am just wondering why this is happening to many people so far.
I am sure , and this is not a complaining but just a matter of fact, that if I would have been able to buy the same package from amazon, at this point i was probably already enjoying my phantom 3.
Almost ONE WEEK for a payment review looks like a bad presentation at buyer's eyes.
After all of this will finally be over, how many more days the buyer should have to wait to see the product coming? Just wondering.....
Btw... this is my order number. 081110601199
Would be nice to see something moving!  

2015-10-14
Use props
AssHatModerator
lvl.2

United States

In my experience credit card transactions involving foreign countries take a little longer to verify.  DJI once called me to verify a purchase and while I was somewhat annoyed by the delay at first it dawned on me, considering all all the recent data breaches, that it was a good thing they were taking an extra step to prevent unauthorized purchases.
2015-10-14
Use props
Mastahaze
New

Japan

AssHatModerator Posted at 2015-10-14 21:20
In my experience credit card transactions involving foreign countries take a little longer to verify ...

Sure I appreciated the way they are trying to protect their customers. Can't deny it.
But I just wonder why is it taking so long. As already said, i made big purchases before from all over the world, sometimes much more expensive than this one without any kind of problem whatoever.
Anyway if this is the case then waiting is the only thing one can do, isn't it?
EDIT--- After some tribulation the product finally arrived. I must thanks all the guys at Sales Department and Financial Dept too
Thank you!

2015-10-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Chartruese Posted at 2015-5-4 23:05
My payment was deducted, but then it was refunded to my bank account. My order still shows payment s ...

May I know your order number? We will check it.
2015-10-18
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

*DELETED*
2016-1-6
Use props
captainkohler
New

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-10-19 03:06
May I know your order number? We will check it.

I am having the same problem. I even sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com like the Chat Support told me and still no answer.  Can someone please help me. The order number is 001195510672 and the funds have been out of my account for days now.  I own my own online store and have funds in my account from people who placed orders after I did on your store and have received the cash in my bank already.  I would just like to get what I paid for.

2016-9-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

captainkohler Posted at 2016-9-17 03:15
I am having the same problem. I even sent an email to  like the Chat Support told me and still no  ...

Hi,captainkohler, I see your email replied. Your order is being processed now and the estimated shipping date is around 24th Sep. Thanks.
2016-9-17
Use props
PYaEe
New

Russia

Hello! Could you please check my order? 001201812804
3 days and payment still in review.
Thank you.
[EDIT] solved, thank you
2016-10-5
Use props
fans764b1fab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10367 ft
Mexico

DJI Order nr. 0010805107793 and the order is 4 days pending. still not processed. Can anyone help me out?
2017-1-27
Use props
Marcio6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44872 ft
Canada

I am having the same problem of all. I even sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com, no answer. i talk with the Chat Support and still no answer.  Can someone please help me. The order number is 001138160793  and the funds have been out of my account for 3 days now.  I would just like to get what I paid for.
At least in the DJI store could have a clear warning that in some moments the payment can take a be processed. This system is very inefficient, I feel cheated.
2017-2-2
Use props
djiuser_7y0XeTt776lp
New

United States

Hello! Could you please check my order? 0017887805019
Payment still in review.
Thank you.
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now