GPS - Osmo Mobile 2 & iPhone
2636 6 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbec0671c
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can add GPS details to a picture taken through the DJI app ? I notice today when I imported photos to the Photo App on a MacBook that details are missing from pictures taken through then DJI app. Have I missed a setting that would include such details as time, GPS, camera details etc ?? Thanks
2018-3-1
Use props
umlmaster
lvl.1

Spain

Do you have any news about it ? I only want to use a gimbal if I can maintain the GPS coordinates on my pictures and videos ...

Tx

Umel
2018-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, we will clarify this concern to our engineers to check if this option is available with our DJI Osmo mobile 2. Thank you.
2018-7-11
Use props
umlmaster
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-11 13:46
Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, we will clarify this concern to our engineers to check if this option is available with our DJI Osmo mobile 2. Thank you.

Tx, I think is more related to the app (DJI GO) than the hardware ...

Umel
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

umlmaster Posted at 2018-7-12 03:28
Tx, I think is more related to the app (DJI GO) than the hardware ...

Umel

Hi, I already received clarification from our engineers and kindly check the link below

https://forum.dji.com/thread-156572-1-1.html
2018-7-12
Use props
gppd2
New
United States

hello, the APP still does not record location metadata? Does any one know an app that is compatible to Osmo2 and does?
2018-11-29
Use props
iMarc
lvl.1
France

in DJI App (Mimo) in my iPhone, geolocalisation is OK; but, if I import all photos from my iPhone to "Photos" (iMac) geolocalisation is not import.
so it's a trouble for me.
do you have solution, please
Best regards

PS: sorry for my poor English please.
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules