Calling Susan Firmware v1.11.30 for ESC error?? Dario
12Next >
4845 62 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am i missing something here. I have asked politely for help with this matter by adding my request for assistance (ie a link to the firmware download) to a running thread and by PMing Susan the administator twice. As yet i have not received a reply and or assistance. If i have done something to offend please let me know.

So in summary can someone assist so that i can get out and enjoy flying my drone instead of spending all my time posting on this forum.

Dario
2018-3-1
Use props
Aero Recon Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8661 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

Me too, its really frustrating. Sent a PM to Susan for download link no reply yet I see where she's responded to others well after my message was sent. I'm not feeling good about this, I have 2 PS3Pro's grounded by the latest FW. I can't take on any more business till this is fixed, PLEASE HELP!
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yes this is getting very annoying. Our drones are not working through no fault of ours. It appears all we need is the download link and yet this has not been provided to us. I have also PMed Susan several times without response and i can see she has been online. If i am being ignored please let me know why. I have to say i would have expected better from a company such as DJI.

SO AGAIN CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE DOWNLOAD LINK SO THAT I MAY ENJOY FLYING MY DRONE RATHER THAN SPENDING MY LIFE ON THIS FORUM.
2018-3-1
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

seems like more grounded AC or even more KFC coming down from the sky ...geeez...i got event coming up,don't know if anything will cocks up that day...
2018-3-1
Use props
Peo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25409177 ft
Sweden

Hi, is it á p3 pro u have?
2018-3-1
Use props
Nebicaneser
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

be patient , she ll answer you soon in PM.  TIME zONE is the motive for late answer
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Peo Posted at 2018-3-1 07:54
Hi, is it á p3 pro u have?

Yes its a P3P
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ESC Error and request for download. Admin please respond

Can someone please help me. I have asked Admin repeatedly for the link to the firmware download to sort this error and i have as yet not recieved it. Now i do not know or really care why there it such a secret (if no secret why not have listed as an offical download).

Fact DJI software has caused this problem

Fact Many people's drones are grounded because of this.

Fact Myself and other have repeatedly asked (PM and Threads) Susan for the link and have not received a response.

Fact it is over two days now that i have been asking (i have checked you have been online Susan). So what is going on.

I have no desire to be on this site moaning. I would much rather be out flying my drone but i cannot until you Susan or someone else send me the download link.

Dario

2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Nebicaneser Posted at 2018-3-1 08:18
be patient , she ll answer you soon in PM.  TIME zONE is the motive for late answer

Well i have been patient and Susan is online but guess what no download link.
2018-3-1
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Can not someone that already received this link put it up for the rest of us?
I do have the files that I got off a different website some time ago, not from Susan. It is version V1.11.30 for the P3A & P3P. I gave the link to another person a couple days ago and they said their virus software blocked the link. I have scanned my files several times and it comes up with nothing. I would be glad to upload it to my google drive and share it to those who want it. I have not used it because my P3A is fine, but I downloaded it just in case. You can scan it to see if it is ok on your end, but use it at your own risk, but it looks fine to me.
Just trying to help here. If you want to try it, PM me.
2018-3-1
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

If you want to PM me, I can give you a link to my Google drive. I have V1.11.30 for both P3A & P3P, but they did not come from DJI. I need an email address. I am only trying to help, and have not used this version yet. It's at your own risk.
2018-3-1
Use props
Aero Recon Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8661 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

I still need FW1.11.30
2018-3-1
Use props
Phantom One
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-3-1 12:12
Can not someone that already received this link put it up for the rest of us?
I do have the files that I got off a different website some time ago, not from Susan. It is version V1.11.30 for the P3A & P3P. I gave the link to another person a couple days ago and they said their virus software blocked the link. I have scanned my files several times and it comes up with nothing. I would be glad to upload it to my google drive and share it to those who want it. I have not used it because my P3A is fine, but I downloaded it just in case. You can scan it to see if it is ok on your end, but use it at your own risk, but it looks fine to me.
Just trying to help here. If you want to try it, PM me.

I agree.  You would think someone with the link would PM the people needing it.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-3-1 12:23
If you want to PM me, I can give you a link to my Google drive. I have V1.11.30 for both P3A & P3P, but they did not come from DJI. I need an email address. I am only trying to help, and have not used this version yet. It's at your own risk.

Hi Ricardo. I tried the link you speak of and it did not work for me. I appreciate your help thanks.

Once again i call out to Susan please provide the link. This is absolute nonsense for an administrator of a site to conduct herself in this manner,  ignoring people (for what reason i do not know) while helping others.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

As you can all see Susan has not responded again. Can someone please explain what is going on? Is there some hidden agenda. Shame on you DJI for treating your paying customers with such wilful disregard.
Dario
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Fellow forum member i ask for your help here. Please keep adding your comments to this thread. If we keep it running perhaps Susan or someone else in a position of authority will provide us withe the download link. For the moment i shall say good night.

Looking forward to when i can use my drone as intended (before i turn into some sort of troll :-D)

Dario
2018-3-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-3-1 14:38
Hi Ricardo. I tried the link you speak of and it did not work for me. I appreciate your help thanks.

Once again i call out to Susan please provide the link. This is absolute nonsense for an administrator of a site to conduct herself in this manner,  ignoring people (for what reason i do not know) while helping others.

To get Susan's attention you must reply to one of her posts. And seeing as she is the only one on here trying to help, I would suggest you don't upset her.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-1 15:01
To get Susan's attention you must reply to one of her posts. And seeing as she is the only one on here trying to help, I would suggest you don't upset her.

Hey chap. Not trying to upset anyone quite the opposite. However what do you do when you ask for someone's help (as given to others) and you do not even receive a reply. More than that. DJI know they have a problem then why not just post the link to the download. My drone is not working through no fault of mine. Just so you know i have posted in threads where Susan has been active i and i have not received a reply. What would you do in the same situation?
2018-3-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-3-1 16:28
Hey chap. Not trying to upset anyone quite the opposite. However what do you do when you ask for someone's help (as given to others) and you do not even receive a reply. More than that. DJI know they have a problem then why not just post the link to the download. My drone is not working through no fault of mine. Just so you know i have posted in threads where Susan has been active i and i have not received a reply. What would you do in the same situation?

As I said, you need to post a reply to one of her posts, not just post in the same thread. When you reply to her, she gets a notification, and from my experience, she usaully responds quite quickly.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dario, I'm sorry for the late response due to the different time zones. The PM does not work well sometimes. I've sent the download link in PM, please check later.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aero Recon Productions Posted at 2018-3-1 04:53
Me too, its really frustrating. Sent a PM to Susan for download link no reply yet I see where she's responded to others well after my message was sent. I'm not feeling good about this, I have 2 PS3Pro's grounded by the latest FW. I can't take on any more business till this is fixed, PLEASE HELP!

I'm sorry for the troubles. The download link has been sent to you in PM, please check whether you have received it.

BTW, the fastest way to contact the Admin is to start your post and send the link in PM, this may be not prompt, but we will check regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-3-1
Use props
diesel-man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280276 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 18:38
I'm sorry for the troubles. The download link has been sent to you in PM, please check whether you have received it.

BTW, the fastest way to contact the Admin is to start your post and send the link in PM, this may be not prompt, but we will check regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.

I’ve tried to get the download too. I’ve pm’d you as well. I have a P3A that is having the esc issue. Can I get the download please too.
2018-3-1
Use props
Lockers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 18:38

Hi DJI Susan, I'm also having error messages on my P3A after firmware update. Can you please send me the download link 1.11.30 to bkstemmer@hotmail.com

Thank you
2018-3-1
Use props
Offroader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

United States

I have 1.11.0020 on my P3 Advanced. What is the difference between later versions?
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

diesel-man Posted at 2018-3-1 18:57
I’ve tried to get the download too. I’ve pm’d you as well. I have a P3A that is having the esc issue. Can I get the download please too.

Hey diesel-man, both your message and Lockers have been received, please check whether you have received in PM, thanks!
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Offroader Posted at 2018-3-1 20:53
I have 1.11.0020 on my P3 Advanced. What is the difference between later versions?

The 1.11.0300 only fix the misinformation of ESC error, and the others are the same.  
2018-3-1
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Susan. I have the received the link which i have downloaded and installed. Unfortunately i still have the same ESC error appearing. I don't know if they are related but i am getting a request from the app (DJI GO) to link my phone with a mainland China number which of course is not possible seeing how i am in the UK.
Should i try and earse the firmware on the drone and try reinstalling the new firmware?

If yes can you tell me how to do this.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Dario
2018-3-1
Use props
Peo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25409177 ft
Sweden

I had the same problem with my P3 pro. 1.11.30 file solved the problem for me.
No more ESC error
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Still showing after

Having received the the firmware link (thank you Susan) i installed in my drone. Unfortunately it still has not solved the ESC error. Is there a way of deleting/resetting the firmware on the drone and so allowing me to try another install of the new firmware to see if that clears the problem.

Thanks in advance

Dario
2018-3-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Can you just reinstall it over the first copy?

RedHotPoker
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-3-2 00:40
Can you just reinstall it over the first copy?

Does not look that way. Take the Sd card form the drone clear the card install the firmware on card and insert in drone. Nothing happens as it has this firmware already installed.

So either try fresh install which would require existing frimware to be deleted from drone (i don't know how to do this)

Or there is some other issue i need to address. Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Dario
2018-3-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

We used to be able to regress one firmware. But you would need the firmware files to do that.

Check your Trash Folder.

RedHotPoker
2018-3-2
Use props
Chris_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6142 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Susan, I also have the ESC error on my P3P, please could I also have the link to said firmware?

Thanks
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 18:31
Dario, I'm sorry for the late response due to the different time zones. The PM does not work well sometimes. I've sent the download link in PM, please check later.

Hi Susan. Thank you so much for sending me the download link. Unfortunately even although i have installed the new firmware the problem with the ESC error still exists. Do you this you could send me the bin file for the previous version firmware. That way i can install the previous version and then reinstall the latest one you sent me and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Or do you have any advice as to how i can resolve this issue?

Regards

Dario
2018-3-2
Use props
Phantom One
Second Officer
United States

Dario,

I'm not sure what version is currently loaded on your drone but if it's 1.10.90 or newer you will not be able to revert back to an older version.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ESC error still showing AFTER firmware upgrade

Hi Susan. Can you please help. I am still getting the ESC error even after installing the firmware. What should i do next?

Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dario
2018-3-2
Use props
Phantom One
Second Officer
United States

Dario,

I don't believe creating multiple threads about the same topic is going to get you help any faster; in fact I believe it will lead to more confusion.  
2018-3-2
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Also, a thorough and complete explanation of your problem would help those who aren't aware of what happened previously.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Phantom One Posted at 2018-3-2 09:04
Dario,

I don't believe creating multiple threads about the same topic is going to get you help any faster; in fact I believe it will lead to more confusion.

Did not mean to cause confusion. In my defence Susan has said in previous posts that the best way to contact her was to start a thread and copy her in on it so that's what i did.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-3-2 09:11
Also, a thorough and complete explanation of your problem would help those who aren't aware of what happened previously.

Okay. So bought the drone second hand (but mint condition) in December. Fired her up after registering with apt and all was fine (did some practice in demo mode). Put her by and set her up again 3 days ago. First thing. The app asked that i put in a mainland China telephone number (rather hard as i am in the UK) to finish registration. After this i cannot get the simulator mode to work as when i try all i get is ESC error contact DJI. Reading on the site that (what appears top secret) firmware upgrade will sort this (and it has for some lucky people) i eventually get the firmware and install it. But woe is me because it has not worked for me. So that is where we are now.
Dario
2018-3-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules