Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot live streaming via RTMP YouTube Live
19145 19 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95cc563e
lvl.1

United States

We have been anxiously waiting for the ability to live stream from our Matrice 210 using the DJI Pilot app. In the latest release of the DJI pilot we can now see a live stream option. Unlike what I have seen on the Go 4 app, we don't have an option for YouTube of Facebook Live for streaming. I have tried putting in "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/xxx-yyy-zzz" but get an error message.

Has anyone else experienced this or know a workaround? I have had no luck find documentation from DJI on this.

Thank you in advance for your repsonses.
2018-3-1
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Why don't you use an external device such as the Webpresenter. That's a professional solution and you can run any control software (GO4, Pilot app or 3rd party software). Just connect your Cendence SDI out to the device and stream on ...
2018-3-1
Use props
fans95cc563e
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply, seems like a nice product. We were under the impression that we would be able to do this without additional hardware. I have seen the DJI FlightHub application but we can't justify the cost for our smaller operation. I have been trying other platforms (periscope, Wowza) but get similar error messages. Seems odd that most other DJI airframes have ability to stream to YouTube and Facebook. Could it be due to my duel gimbal setup? I'm only trying to stream with X5S payload.
2018-3-5
Use props
dronie326
lvl.3
Flight distance : 810 ft
United States

If using a single payload you should be able to use DJI GO4 and stream just fine as you would with a P4P or other system.
2018-3-5
Use props
fans95cc563e
lvl.1

United States

dronie326 Posted at 2018-3-5 08:32
If using a single payload you should be able to use DJI GO4 and stream just fine as you would with a P4P or other system.

Hi, thanks for the response. We have the dual gimbal installed, we are unable to open GO4 with only X5S mounted in slot I. It seems GO4 detects the dual gimbal is installed and doesn't care if two cameras are mounted or just one. Hopefully DJI Pilot will have the option in next release. Still seems odd that we now have the live stream option in DJI Pilot but RTMP is only option and not working for youtube, periscope etc. I'm guessing DJI is wanting to push everyone to FlightHub product.
2018-3-13
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

fans95cc563e Posted at 2018-3-13 11:14
Hi, thanks for the response. We have the dual gimbal installed, we are unable to open GO4 with only X5S mounted in slot I. It seems GO4 detects the dual gimbal is installed and doesn't care if two cameras are mounted or just one. Hopefully DJI Pilot will have the option in next release. Still seems odd that we now have the live stream option in DJI Pilot but RTMP is only option and not working for youtube, periscope etc. I'm guessing DJI is wanting to push everyone to FlightHub product.

I have no problem using Go4 with duel gimbal but only camera attached to gimbal1
2018-3-13
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

I have also had no problem with single camera (X4S) on dual gimbal mount (Position I).  I have not been successful streaming to an rtmp server with Pilot but worked fine with GO 4.
2018-3-15
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>

It seems to work now, however pilot does not memorize the address, must return it each time ...
2018-5-6
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

I'm new to using the streaming features, but think it would be very beneficial.  Would someone mind telling me (or directing me) how to make this happen?  A little about myself... I have a M210 with XT and X4S attached together (dual gimbal).

Thank you in advance for your time and help!!
2018-8-16
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>

Drone Jones Posted at 2018-8-16 10:04
I'm new to using the streaming features, but think it would be very beneficial.  Would someone mind telling me (or directing me) how to make this happen?  A little about myself... I have a M210 with XT and X4S attached together (dual gimbal).

Thank you in advance for your time and help!!

rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/key youtube

Warning PILOT does not keep the link in memory, it must be seized every time

Do not switch between the two cameras because it stops broadcasting!
2018-8-16
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-8-16 20:24

Thank you for the reply

I tried viewing that link and it came up trippy...lol.  Youtube video with a million windows in it all mirrored.  Is this normal or am I missing something?  And what does it mean when you say, "Warning PILOT does not keep the link in memory..."  

Sorry again...very new to this
2018-10-24
Use props
fans75f26385
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73763 ft
Turkey

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 2018-8-16 20:24

great andswer its work to me
thank you

did you known youtube and facebook same time events its posssible
2019-5-11
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

fans75f26385 Posted at 5-11 04:36
thank you

sorry, please check dis one

https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard
2019-5-11
Use props
fans5ea6d1eb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8140387 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Try dronescoping on Periscope via RTMP
2019-7-7
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still remains a problem (Does Not Stream) today. RTMP with correct Key to Youtube only works with Go 4 App and X5S Camera on iOS iPAD MINI 4.
When i say only works, i mean it is not an option to stream on the PILOT App 1.4.0.
     Even when all correct data is entered (rtmp and key), We get the "Start stream" notification, but it never actually starts streaming. The "stream Antennea is there but does nothing, stuck at connecting...Then when touched again it asks if you want to end streaming???     Anyone know anything further on this?
Ridiculous for August 2019 standards.

Setup for attempted use; RTMP to Youtube (Latency set to normal), M210RTK dual Down Gimbals, only X5S in Port one. Go 4 App on Cendence w/ Crystalsky.

2019-8-5
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

dronie326 Posted at 2018-3-5 08:32

Cendence / Crystalsky behave differently. For me iPad RTMP streaming works while it does not on cendence / crystalsky  ... stuck at Connecting...
2019-8-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans75f26385 Posted at 5-11 04:36
thank you

If you  got RTMP to work via Crystalsky / Smart Controller  with DJI Android please tell us how you got it to Broadcast. Seems DJI has a BUG and i cannot even stream to a private server, forever "connecting".
2019-8-16
Use props
VikramDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 543763 ft
  • >>>
India

Dear All,

Requesting to guide me the steps for setting up the YouTube RTMP Livestream from the DJI Pilot App with Crystalsky+M210+Z30.

Thanks,
Vikram
2019-8-25
Use props
Maxxam
New

Switzerland

Hello
Anybody out there who can help me?

I m new to the drone buisness, our organisation bought a matrice 210. It is fitted with an FLIR and 30x Zoom camera. Two remotes, for operator and pilot.

Question, how can one stream the video Signal, on field mission to a so called war room and mobile command vehicle?
I read about he webpresenter but cant figure out which interface it should be connected to and how the transmisson should work. Furthermore its seems to be a none battery-opereated solution?

Kind regards.

2020-4-3
Use props
Sgt Thiago
New
Flight distance : 41220 ft
Brazil

Alguém poderia me ajudar? Tenho  matrice 300 rtk e não estou conseguindo configurar a transmissão RTMP no dji piloto. Como faço a transmissão? Como configurar o endereço RTMP?
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules