Pair P3P and controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Healdie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 722 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
Had P3P in for gimbal repair with DJI authorised repairer, sent both drone and controller.
Following return cannot get GL300C controller to pair with aircraft, tried pressing Link Button, reinstlled DJI GO app now I'm stuck. Please help.
2018-3-1
Use props
Healdie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 722 ft

United Kingdom

Note: when I turn on the controller one touch and the four lights show white. Status light shows a slightly blue/white, not red which I would expect, or green, which I would like.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Healdie, please refer below and try to refresh the RC: Turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status Make sure the firmware update is successful, and link RC again. Please let us know whether it works.
2018-3-1
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Healdie Posted at 2018-3-1 13:53
Note: when I turn on the controller one touch and the four lights show white. Status light shows a slightly blue/white, not red which I would expect, or green, which I would like.

Yeah, it sounds like your RC is trying to upgrade. That is what the "blue" light is indicating. Before you can link up, the RC will need to finish the upgrading. Can't offer up why it is doing that though............did you just try to update?
2018-3-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

There is a relink tab in the Go app that should be pressed, before the drone button gets depressed.

RedHotPoker
2018-3-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

This seems to happen too often.  When a repaired drone is sent back to the customer, it should be tested for full functionality.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules