Im not made...just disappointed..
1495 6 2015-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ethompson981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5600 ft
United States

this is my first and last dealing with dji direct..ive owned a few phantoms but have gone that amazon route, and just with the lack of info, terrible customer service , and no time table i'm just done with them, i preordred on the 11th of april  and still nothing, emailing onlinesales is a joke, sorry for the rant but had to
2015-5-3
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

Most pre-orders are still not filled, and the date on the DJI site has always been "mid-May". I believe I read the Amazon pre-orders are now saying end of June, that is why you should buy from the retailer itself instead of the middleman. Since you ordered from Amazon, I would suggest sending THEIR sales team a shout; a massive company like that [I]surely[/I] has better customer support than a small Chinese based company with only a few products on the market. BUT, with the bugs that are being found in the app and the quad itself, you might be better off that you don't have it yet or else we could be reading your crash story too.
2015-5-3
Use props
ethompson981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5600 ft
United States

I ordered from dji
2015-5-3
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

I pre-ordered on the 13th April and haven't heard back re shipping yet either, so you're definitely not alone!  But like Cacc said, shipping was advised as "Mid-May" so this is still yet to happen.  I'm hoping all the "bugs" causing drones to drop out of the sky and the iOS issue will be resolved by the time I get mine!!
2015-5-3
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

Sorry, when you said you went the Amazon route I thought you meant "this time" you did. I ordered the Pro w/Batt on April 10 and have not heard anything yet either. Seems to be a slow roll out depending on order number and location.  Being in Canada, I am not expecting anything for another couple weeks, especially since mid-May was the listed [I]ship[/I] date. They were also expecting to have the iOS app approved at this point, they could possibly be holding back on their early shipments until that issue is dealt with. Wouldn't be surprised if there is at least one firmware update that comes out before the middle of May as well. Customer service is probably being hounded by shipment questions, release dates of software, and problems that people are having; when a pre-order will be shipped is a lot lower on their priority list of messages to respond to than "my quad dropped out of the sky", so you just need to be patient. I would love an update that could be checked in the order status window or a post from them with a timeline, but we aren't going to get anything like that, so it's just a matter of getting our base-tan now before we stare up into the sun for 23 minutes at a time.
2015-5-3
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

...and at least seems to be the case because a new firmware for both the quad and the radio has been released. Will this fix all the issues people are having? Stay tuned to see how many mysterious crash reports are posted...
2015-5-4
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Is it already Mid-May where you are?  Weird...
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules