CAN'T ENABLE OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE (CRITICAL)
1584 4 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkieren99
New
Flight distance : 2664 ft
Australia

Hi DJI,

I am experiencing a very frustrating issue with my drone. I am unable to enable OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE USING REMOTE CONTROLLER. When i just connect my drone to my phone via wifi, it works though. It has been 3 months since your last update and there are still soo many bugs to fix. Why do you keep creating new dornes, when you can't perfect a simple drone like he spark. I hope to hear back with a relply when the next software update comes out. If there is another update coming out, could i kindly ask you to list on of the modifications.

Thankyou,

Kieren
2018-3-2
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you trying to enable the sensors via the GO 4 app? You need to give us more info on what you have tried so far.  
2018-3-2
Use props
kkieren99
New
Flight distance : 2664 ft
Australia

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-3-2 03:13
Are you trying to enable the sensors via the GO 4 app? You need to give us more info on what you have tried so far.

Yes. Within the DJI Go App (android), i am trying to toggle the Obstacle Avoidance On. But i have just done some more research and people on youtube are saying DJI have killed the OTG cable and as a result has disable functions within the app when the OTG cable is being used. This is very disappointing. When on WIFI, everything works perfectly.
2018-3-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

kkieren99 Posted at 2018-3-2 03:53
Yes. Within the DJI Go App (android), i am trying to toggle the Obstacle Avoidance On. But i have just done some more research and people on youtube are saying DJI have killed the OTG cable and as a result has disable functions within the app when the OTG cable is being used. This is very disappointing. When on WIFI, everything works perfectly.

Dji didn’t kill otg, otg was never supported in spark. Spark was designed to work with WiFi never any mention of otg in blurb .
It does work fine with iOS but not android unless you revert to 4.1.15.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

kkieren99 Posted at 2018-3-2 03:53
Yes. Within the DJI Go App (android), i am trying to toggle the Obstacle Avoidance On. But i have just done some more research and people on youtube are saying DJI have killed the OTG cable and as a result has disable functions within the app when the OTG cable is being used. This is very disappointing. When on WIFI, everything works perfectly.

Sorry that spark does not support OTG cable for now. Thanks for your attention.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules