DJI Assistant 2 doesn't recognize Mavic Air
4251 13 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans613d8e89
lvl.1
United States

Hello! This is my first time posting here and first time drone buyer so I hope this is in the right place. I received the drone last week and have flown it twice. The DJI Go App is telling me to "Calibrate Visions Senrors with DJI Assistant" so I go online and download DJI Assistant 2. I open it up on the computer, signed in, plugged in my Mavic Air and it comes up as a Mavic PRO. I click on it and the screen goes white and nothing happens. I close it, do it all again and same problem. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?
Thank you!
2018-3-2
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are using an older version of assistant then upgrade to the latest version, if that doesn’t work then I don’t know what could be the problem....
2018-3-2
Use props
fans613d8e89
lvl.1
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-3-2 07:50
If you are using an older version of assistant then upgrade to the latest version, if that doesn’t work then I don’t know what could be the problem....

It has to be the latest version because I downloaded it straight from DJI yesterday. Maybe I'll try doing it from another computer.
2018-3-2
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

fans613d8e89 Posted at 2018-3-2 07:59
It has to be the latest version because I downloaded it straight from DJI yesterday. Maybe I'll try doing it from another computer.

Yes, try that. Normally it works well.
2018-3-2
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Same problem, but with mavic pro. Wont recognize firmware. I have upgraded 4-5 times, never had this problem
2018-3-2
Use props
cushionpuff
New
Australia

Yes, I've the same problem with DJI Assistant 2 not recognising my new Mavic Air.  Then can't update firmware, calibrate etc etc
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please make sure that you downloaded the DJI Assistant 2  v1.2.2.845 from the official website. See if it works. https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-3-3
Use props
Voltair
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1804 ft
Vietnam

Downloaded it today from Dji and it won’t recognize the Mavic air. Remote controller works fine!
2018-3-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Voltair Posted at 2018-3-4 06:48
Downloaded it today from Dji and it won’t recognize the Mavic air. Remote controller works fine!

Which operating system is it? Windows 10? If yes I would recommend to completely uninstall the DJI Assistant and re-install again. When prompted by Windows, accept to install unsigned drivers.
2018-3-4
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-4 09:45
Which operating system is it? Windows 10? If yes I would recommend to completely uninstall the DJI Assistant and re-install again. When prompted by Windows, accept to install unsigned drivers.

Agree - also, when I need to install an application on my computer, I always do it with a right click> "Run as administrator". Not all programs let you do that, but when they do, it might solve a program's willingness to cooperate better.
2018-3-4
Use props
Voltair
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1804 ft
Vietnam

It’s an old iMac with Mac OS 10.8
2018-3-4
Use props
fans86bea0ca
lvl.2
United States

Same problem for me ... plug in AIR with the latest version of Assistant 2 for Mac and it recognizes it as a Mavic Pro 2---3 and I get a white screen if I click on it.....have an open support ticket right now
2018-3-7
Use props
joyNath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33169 ft
India

I've the same problem with DJI Assistant 2. Its not recognizing my new Mavic Air while trying to calibrate its sensor. Tried on both windows aswell as on Mac.
2018-3-8
Use props
T-HK
New
Hong Kong

Hi,
When login into DJI Assistant 2 on Mac, it asks for a Verification Code. However, no verification code is shown. From where do I get the verification code?
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules