Can't get DJI to forward repair results after 5 days !
711 5 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pashas_dad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

To DJI:

Opened CAS-1486948-J4C4Z4 and DJI received my Spark on Feb 23 to repair a fly away condition. THe Spark did not suffer any damage after crashing onto a tree branch and being recovered.

On Feb 26,three days later,  the repair status says:

"The quotation has been sent to your mail box. Please check it.
It will take 1 working day to confirm payment. Please wait patiently."

I have received no email to support this and I have communicated with DJI three times in the last 24 hrs to get an email resent. Still nothing after 4 days.
Can someone get on the ball??
I can't understand why I would be sent a quote for repair if no damage to the aircraft, threrefore my curiosity too see this quote is important to me. I eagerly want to see the results of the quote to be able to ask why I'm being quoted a repair estimate.

Please help.

2018-3-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Upon review of your repair, I see where a quote was sent to you on  02/26. Please check your Yahoo email address. If you have additional questions, please send a personal message and include the repair ID number.
2018-3-2
Use props
pashas_dad
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-2 13:09
Upon review of your repair, I see where a quote was sent to you on  02/26. Please check your Yahoo email address. If you have additional questions, please send a personal message and include the repair ID number.

Mark,
This is the same canned answer I've gotten after almost 5 messages to support. Do you think I would have asked for it if I received it...even after checking spam folder?

Just got a response about 10 min ago after all these requests. How can I use my DJI Refresh to get a new SPARK instead of paying for a repair?
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pashas_dad Posted at 2018-3-2 13:14
Mark,
This is the same canned answer I've gotten after almost 5 messages to support. Do you think I would have asked for it if I received it...even after checking spam folder?

Hi, I would forward your requirement to our local team and they will help deal with the situation. Please wait patiently, thanks for your understanding.
2018-3-2
Use props
pashas_dad
lvl.4
United States

What is very confusing is that the invoice stated pilot error after an event at 125 Sec into the flight.  My flight lasted only 60.2 sec !!!   
Something is wrong with the analysis. Please follow up.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pashas_dad Posted at 2018-3-2 19:15
What is very confusing is that the invoice stated pilot error after an event at 125 Sec into the flight.  My flight lasted only 60.2 sec !!!   
Something is wrong with the analysis. Please follow up.

Thanks for the detail. We will have someone contact you and follow the case. Please keep us updated, if you have any doubt.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules