After The Initial Hurdles....
1054 7 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Warrior1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141998 ft
United Kingdom

Just wanted to say my Inspire is 4King awsome!
Everything is as it shpould be...Seems after going through the initial fright of having a very expensive, new play\work thing, all is as it should be and the work we have captured has taken our business up a knotch....
One thing I will say is that after initial set up, the panic\forum generated paranoia passes and the Inspire is a thing of beauty. There should be a side note in the manual that asks the user to use an elenemt of common sense, but I like many others have had the haunting prospect of all the £$ invested nose diving into the earth in the back of my mind, so the forum is a source of clarity as well as worry.....
Dji have been very good with parts and service etc and our clients are very happy.

Bravo on a great bit of kit, it works better if you have intermediate experiance of flying RC models, fixed wing and Hellis....Cant imagine the worry launching this thing into the sky with no previous RC flying experiance, with or without GPS.

Fly well people, and keep the tips and updates coming.

Regards. W.

2015-5-4
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Common sense is a bit of a misnomer, as it is not that common. It's also not that common to see a post like
this. Good for you W1, I too have nothing but great experiences with the Inspire, a fantastic piece of kit.
We all know the I1 has had some teething problems and it is forums like this that help to solve them.
Other peoples horror stories may make us paranoid but if paranoia makes us a bit more careful, so much the better in my book.
Happy flying Pal.
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

markaguille Posted at 2015-5-4 17:27
Common sense is a bit of a misnomer, as it is not that common. It's also not that common to see a po ...

Well said you guys. Sometimes things get taken the wrong way and frustration creeps in but we will get there. Need a few more cheery posts to read on these wet and windy days.
2015-5-4
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Guernsey

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-4 17:37
Well said you guys. Sometimes things get taken the wrong way and frustration creeps in but we will ...

This IS a happy thread! Lovin'  this place. It's a Bank Holiday over here in Guernsey, no work for us,  WOOP WOOP!!  can this get any better?
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

markaguille Posted at 2015-5-4 18:02
This IS a happy thread! Lovin'  this place. It's a Bank Holiday over here in Guernsey, no work for ...

Guernsey! Seen any Q400's ;)
2015-5-4
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Guernsey

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-4 18:08
Guernsey! Seen any Q400's ;)

Loads. I got some great pics of them from above the airport that I took with the I1. I won't post them here though.
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

markaguille Posted at 2015-5-4 18:16
Loads. I got some great pics of them from above the airport that I took with the I1. I won't post  ...

Cool...Ive seen a few too but mainly @GLA ;) Looking forward to be able to PM
2015-5-4
Use props
lesmess
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2753402 ft
United Kingdom

Had mine for a fortnight and love the thing it has behaved impeccably every flight. Still nervous took it out over a local estuary for 1.5K thought better going any further and flew her back.  My video editing skills need to improve a lot.  http://Vimeo.com/126685501
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules