Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reply to Tahoe_Ed
1457 7 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

In reply to your posts

The biggest problem here is communication and the stakes are high.

Most of this could therefore be resolved if we had some detailed manuals and DJI got you some support here on the forums.

Sure there's one or two that just to like sound off, but 99.99% just want to help, develop the product and ensure we all share the knowledge. Its through this process bugs are found, upgrades become available and we all enjoy a world class product, backed by a world leading and caring company.

To those who moan about the 'moaners ' just remember that its these guys that push the development along. How many software and firmware upgrades have you received? Did you get your free prop locks? Free replacement upgraded quick release props and attachment? This all has a huge cost to the company in time, money and resources, as such would not be given lightly.

Tahoe_Ed here's a proposal and wonder if you can help.

You have the ear of DJI. Why not ask if a group of volunteers could be set up to help answer these queries and support the development of the product via the forums. Not as moderators but a first tier of support. Similar to the current Beta testing group. Maybe we can start getting rid of a lot of confusing misinformation that's floating about and lets start rebuilding confidence in the company and its products.
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for caring. I always like the "volunteer" idea, so no doubt that I will take it into consideration. Don't know what Ed think about that.
2015-5-4
Use props
blackbox
lvl.3

Switzerland

Or go a BIG step forward : open source the firmware!
This would allow developers to improve the Inspire 1, add new functionalities, fix bugs and more!
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-4 18:46
Thanks for caring. I always like the "volunteer" idea, so no doubt that I will take it into consider ...

Thanks .... Lets hope we can make this happen
2015-5-4
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-4 20:24
Thanks .... Lets hope we can make this happen

I'm liking these ideas as well.  But I seem to have missed the post from Tahoe that sparked this thread,
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

PeteGould Posted at 2015-5-4 21:34
I'm liking these ideas as well.  But I seem to have missed the post from Tahoe that sparked this t ...

Don't worry, thread closed and a reply on some else post would not have been polite. No PM's yet, hence the post.

I must admit with Autumn at least thinking about the idea, I am happy that we may an opportunity to work together and really get this moving. We will just have to see what happens.
2015-5-4
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-4 23:09
I must admit with Autumn at least thinking about the idea, I am happy that we may an opportunity to work together and really get this moving. We will just have to see what happens.

And to THAT I would say - +1   
2015-5-4
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

Great idea if they can find a way to implement.

As I have commented before ... it is not necessarily what issues have needed feedback.

It has been how some people have  provided that feedback.

It would be sad to think that the only reason that issues have been resolved is because of those few users.

If such a program were to be established, DJI would have to implement additional guidelines.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules