4658 121 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

He won't post flight records because it would demonstrate his only intention is to troll every thread posted on the forum with false accusations and untruths.  He would, if he did post his flight record, have to apologise to DJI and admit his errors.

2018-3-16
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

We recall China was Red China during the 1980s, today they surpass Germany as the largest exporter, DJI is based in China, I don't think we can go that far without especially being there are - NO RED Mavic Pros - or Phantom 4 Pros - produced on the global market. We just recently however only have had a Lava Red for the Spark and Flame Red for the Mavic Air.

I realize the last two drones released by DJI are now offered in Red, maybe if the rumored Mavic Pro 2 gets released in Red you might have something, but until then it's a bit premature :-)
2018-3-16
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-16 08:22
We recall China was Red China during the 1980s, today they surpass Germany as the largest exporter, DJI is based in China, I don't think we can go that far without especially being there are - NO RED Mavic Pros - or Phantom 4 Pros - produced on the global market. We just recently however only have had a Lava Red for the Spark and Flame Red for the Mavic Air.

I realize the last two drones released by DJI are now offered in Red, maybe if the rumored Mavic Pro 2 gets released in Red you might have something, but until then it's a bit premature :-)

Oh NO!!!

My Spark is "Meadow Green".     If Lava Red signifies communist affiliation,  what does Meadow Green signify?     Irish affiliation?

Hmmm.... for some reason,  I feel the need for a beer now.

Sid
2018-3-16
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

sidtx Posted at 2018-3-16 08:47
Oh NO!!!

My Spark is "Meadow Green".     If Lava Red signifies communist affiliation,  what does Meadow Green signify?     Irish affiliation?

Make sure to fly it tomorrow on St Patrick’s day
2018-3-16
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

sidtx Posted at 2018-3-16 08:47
Oh NO!!!

Haha, instead of calling your Spark color "Meadow Green" they should call it "Mellow Green", hence you have the right idea - enjoy your beer....
2018-3-16
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-3-16 07:41
He won't post flight records because it would demonstrate his only intention is to troll every thread posted on the forum with false accusations and untruths.  He would, if he did post his flight record, have to apologise to DJI and admit his errors.

I think Bulldoggie is a communist troll.
2018-3-16
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Negative GhostRDR

The pattern is FULL    ;-)

Here we are on the 22nd.......no more garfling from the OP  ?

I was getting ready to pop a brew and read some more...........
2018-3-22
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-3-16 14:42
I think Bulldoggie is a communist troll.

I bet you think Trump is a commy too..... O wait, they closed those investigations. Another witch hunt.....
2018-3-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-3-16 07:25
You haven't posted a flight log. You have posted a couple of screen shots. You've been here long enough to know that experienced members can tell pretty much what happened on a flight if you post the log from your phone. Given that the flight you crashed on was so  short your phone contains the entire log. Why won't you post it?

I have said this 100 times, but I will say it again for you, you;re my favorite troll.....

The flight logs are currupt. That has been my problem since day one. Fragmented flight logs along with app crashes every single flight. I posted everything my phone has. Would you like to share how I can grab those files, I am all ears.
2018-3-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-16 07:36
Because it would be revealing... ;-)

What the f-uck do you actually think happened then ? I took off and crashed in 3 seconds. What exactly would that reveal?
2018-3-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Been three weeks, and DJI hasn't even written me a return ticket................ How do I get somebody to help me? I have 4 hours in phone calls to DJI? This is ridiculous.
2018-3-25
Use props
Tooter Turtle
Second Officer
United States

Yeah! common sense would dictate send back
2018-3-25
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-25 05:49
Been three weeks, and DJI hasn't even written me a return ticket................ How do I get somebody to help me? I have 4 hours in phone calls to DJI? This is ridiculous.

Bulldoggie,  you should master the internet before you operate a drone over the general public.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Follow the instructions and fill out the form. Maybe you should take up a less frustrating hobby.... like checkers!
2018-3-25
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Well, DJI says the drone crash was my fault. Not offering refresh to take care of it........

Took off, and crashed in less then 10 seconds and it's somehow my fault? DJI is a scam. Full of people with zero honor. From every single support person on this forum, to the dji customer service people.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

double post
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Tooter Turtle Posted at 2018-3-25 07:10
Yeah! common sense would dictate send back

And common sense would tell you DJI will tell you it's your fault and make you pay even though it was clearly a DJI malfunction.

O wait, that is exactly what happened..... COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-3-25 08:50
Bulldoggie,  you should master the internet before you operate a drone over the general public.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Because those two correlate how? You must not of read the 6 months of troubles I have been having with DJI.
2018-4-13
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 04:02
Well, DJI says the drone crash was my fault. Not offering refresh to take care of it........

Took off, and crashed in less then 10 seconds and it's somehow my fault? DJI is a scam. Full of people with zero honor. From every single support person on this forum, to the dji customer service people. All a bunch of morons.

Obviously they analyzed your flight logs and  determined you did something stupid. It takes less than ten seconds for natural selection to prevail!
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Yea, cause DJI or other return centers never try to tell you it's your fault first........

Then how did it happen?
2018-4-13
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 04:22
Yea, cause DJI or other return centers never try to tell you it's your fault first........

Fan boy

A pilot could take off in an inappropriate location. The pilot could ignore GPS warning messages or other errors. The pilot might not have done a pre-flight check that might have exposed compass or imu problems. Or, he could just be incompetent. We'll never know because you refuse to post your flight log. What are you hiding?
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Those are all easily checked, and not an issue during my take off. You can check the records I posted for yourself. Not hiding anything, already posted? you blind? Post # 27 in this thread.

So really, you haven't payed attention at all, but continue to troll my threads........ Facts are, I took off and the drone crashed. No reason other than a faulty drone from DJI, who wont honor their own refresh program.
2018-4-13
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

God your @ clown man.  Just go away, no one cares.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-4-13 06:10
God your @ clown man.  Just go away, no one cares.

English not your first language?

Get out of my thread if you dont care
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

An update. After 2 hours on the phone, it looks like DJI will honor my refresh and send the drone fixed with no extra costs. I still can't talk to anybody regarding the fix however. They list a fix of the parts from the crash that got fixed, but they didn't address my original problem of app failure. I have a manager that is suppose to call in 24-48 hours, but I have heard that before.......
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Update:
Was told for the third time a manager was going to call from DJI. For the third time, call came in and I was hung up on immediately. On phone now requesting another manager to call. First person I talk to can't put that request through, so I then need to talk to a supervisor, who then puts in a ticket for a phone call for a manager in 24-48 hours......

Third time!!!
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

38 minutes later..... Still on hold, to request a USA manger to call me back........ Now wasted 4 hours and 40 minutes with "customer service"
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

50 minutes...........
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

These people are horrible!
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Really dji.........really?
Screenshot_20180416-123136.png
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Wow dji. Just horrendous customer service........
Screenshot_20180416-130537.png
2018-4-16
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Malaysia

Bulldoggie... dude! They are not going to replace your drone. Give it up!
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Update:

Still waiting for a manger to call regaurding one last bit of help I need. 24-48 hours.

DJI is not only replacing the gimble, gimble ribbon, and propellers which were broken during the crash. They are now replacing 100% of the drone due what I can only assume is the app failure problem. I hope to confirm this is the reason when I talk to a manger. However, the important news is I might get a new drone, that may not have app failure issues.

Once I actually have my drone in hand, I will post up all available documentation for the people that surely will claim I am lying yet again.
2018-4-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lol, I wouldn't pick up either.  
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-4-16 12:48
Bulldoggie... dude! They are not going to replace your drone. Give it up!

To both our surprise, they say they are going to. I have the invoice and everything.

Once I have drone in hand, I will be sure to post up what docs I have for you. (what would you even want to see?)
2018-4-16
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Malaysia

The actual flight log, not screenshots from your phone.
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-4-16 13:08
The actual flight log, not screenshots from your phone.

That was part of the problem for the 20th time. I wasn't able to access them due to the drone fragmenting those files. DJI must have confirmed this, and is sending me a brand new drone instead of just repairing my last drone.

It would have been nice, if you would have followed from the begging with an open mind, instead of calling me a "sick liar" over and over. You would have known that was the problem from the start, and I tried for 6 months to fix that very problem with the mods on the boards. We tried everything from new devices, to new USB cords from controller to phone, clearing cache, ext ext. We even tried devices we knew worked on my cousins MP, and it didn't work for my drone.

Then after all that, I had a crash. I lifted off with auto take off, it hovered for about 3 seconds, then spun out of control and crashed. Which is clearly shown in the "flight Logs" or "screen shot" or whatever I posted in this thread. Clear as day.

Anyways, I think you and I are done now, no?
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

My God. I just read though this thread again.... The hate and denial of a few fan boys was unreal. The insults, the accusations against me....... All proven false... People need to take a hard look at how these people treated me. Is that really how the forums should work? Challenge absolutely everything somebody says, and calling them a liar every chance they get. I am proud to say, that every single comment quoted below............ Has been proven false!!!!

Oracle Miata
"Maybe drones aren’t for you.  Move on nothing to see here..."

Oracle Miata
" from what I have observed, the problem is you, not DJI. Every opportunity you go onto the forum and cry, send the damned thing back fella."

MFPullen
"You will get no love here for the vast unsubstantiated claims. "

Oracle Miata
"Lol. you mad snowflake?"

ghostrdr
"He says he's done everything but never offers proof.... like a flight record. He knows the drone is at fault yet he's not technically astute enough to gather a flight record. The drone is unsafe yet he continues to fly it to the point of almost decapitating his four year old. I call B.S.!"

ghostrdr
"That's all you can do at this point unless you want to spend all your time whining on the forum and looking at an unflyable Mavic. "

Ghostrdr
"Thank god he crashed. This could have been ugly!"

Ghostrdr
"
Disney "security" has nothing to do with it genius. You are definitely a danger to the public!"

hallmark007
"This is a very sad case where the OP can’t get over the fact that he crashed and wrecked his drone, nobody will convince him any different, he has been around here for a long time whinging and whining but we’ve seen no flight logs of the crash simply because he might have to let this episode die, it looks like all moderators here have decided to give him a wide birth simply because he refuses to believe he had any hand act or part in crashing his drone.
I think it’s more proof of how reckless he has been as you said he was prepared to fly very close to children yet he sees nothing wrong in this, it’s just a very sad situation.

“there are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.”"

ghostrdr
You all should have realized by now. If you don't support "the Dog", you are a DJI fanboy. Post the flight log from your phone  Dog! By the way, did you get that Disney exemption yet?

M2Wair
"He won't post flight records because it would demonstrate his only intention is to troll every thread posted on the forum with false accusations and untruths.  He would, if he did post his flight record, have to apologise to DJI and admit his errors. "

Ghostrdr
"I think Bulldoggie is a communist troll."

Oracle Miata
"God your @ clown man.  Just go away, no one cares."

ghostrdr
"Bulldoggie... dude! They are not going to replace your drone. Give it up!"

Oracle Miata
"Lol, I wouldn't pick up either.  "
The hate I recieved for trying to collaborate on a forum is unbelievable. After 6 months of being nice, I had to finally take the gloves off, and what do you know, I was right in the end. End of story.
2018-4-17
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

2018-4-17
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer