Tutorials on the Director in the APP
1527 6 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zt6kxt41
lvl.2

United States

Are there any good tutorials on the Director in the APP?  I am trying to get instructions on EDITING my videos as I am new to this.
2015-5-4
Use props
todd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063389 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you find something, let me know. I've searched and searched and found nothing. I'm still not understanding this "cut" thing. Is what is inside the brackets being added for use or being discarded, How many cuts are needed, how can old clips be deleted, etc.

DJI went to all of this trouble to add Director but then did not think to tell anyone how to use it?
2015-5-4
Use props
rickphelps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8622 ft
United States

Again, they are notorious for releasing things and not being ready in the app dept, or now the Director part. I have read that their are lags when using the light bridge and it takes forever for your tablet to log back in if you lose internet.

The thing is, I love DJI, but they have a lot to learn when it comes to releasing new products. The new app isn't available for IOS, are you kidding me? Why then are selling a machine that runs through IOS??? I am at a loss.
2015-5-4
Use props
zt6kxt41
lvl.2

United States

rickphelps Posted at 2015-5-5 04:31
Again, they are notorious for releasing things and not being ready in the app dept, or now the Direc ...

I hope all goes well when you get the IOS app but I can fly right now Andriod....I may switch if its better to Apple for the Drone only
2015-5-4
Use props
Two Snakes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241457 ft
United States

I spent a better part of the evening trying to figure it out.  I'll just do it on the PC. Probably better anyway.
2015-5-5
Use props
Victor Wong
lvl.1
Hong Kong

todd@copelandho Posted at 2015-5-4 20:48
If you find something, let me know. I've searched and searched and found nothing. I'm still not unde ...

as far as I notice, there are no way to delete unwanted moments...
2015-5-7
Use props
Victor Wong
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Two Snakes Posted at 2015-5-6 11:29
I spent a better part of the evening trying to figure it out.  I'll just do it on the PC. Probably b ...

I think "Director" is better for quickly uploading a preview video and share to your friends. It's definitely useful. But it's interface is really hard to understand.
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules