Login lock out on Blackberry Keyone
2557 5 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xboblove
New
United States

So my BlackBerry Keyone crapped out and replaced the unit. Trying to setup the Go4 app in the new phone, the software screen locks me out.

What is happening is when it asks me to enter email, the app cues up the blackberry commands that pull up at the bottom of the page (mic, keyboard, clipboard) and pretty much freezes the screen. Consequently I can not login to run the machine.

Thoughts?
2018-3-3
Use props
fans8257caf7
lvl.1

Canada

Having the exact same problem with my replacement KEYone... Would love to find a fix!
2018-3-17
Use props
fans8257caf7
lvl.1

Canada

I found a workaround... You have to go into any App that Will allow you to write down, and select / copy your email address (I used a blank email). You then go back to sign-in page of DJIgo, and when you leave your finger pressed on the line for your signup email, you have to be Quick enough to select the paste option when it pops up... Had to try a dozen times before I was Quick and precise enough! You the can do the same with password and it Will then work! Not the easiest, but it saved me!
2018-3-17
Use props
Annie Rohan
New

Czechia

Hi,
we solved the problem with typing on Key1 by enabling the physical keyboard in keyboard options - before we weren´t able to type anything.

2019-5-11
Use props
djiuser_z3GYo6j1StKj
New

United States

Annie Rohan Posted at 2019-5-11 02:13
Hi,
we solved the problem with typing on Key1 by enabling the physical keyboard in keyboard options - before we weren´t able to type anything.

Is this setting in the DJI go 4 app itself, or do you mean in the android keyboard options?
2020-2-3
Use props
djiuser_R8J0FtmGAXqu
New

Canada

go into setting, system, languages & Input, physical keyboard, and toggle on.  You then have a on screen key board which works fine.  Once signed in you can toggle that back off and next time it signs in with no issue.
Not sure why this isn't posted with more obvious instructions.
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules